Giants' RB Coach Ingram Says David Wilson Showing Improvment In Pass Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Nothing I've seen, but I hope they keep him back there until they find someone better.
    that could take a while Roanoke! lol

Wilson was a beast returner.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      not if he is the going to be the starting RB.
      heard him on fan like 2 weeks ago and said even if he starting he wants to return kicks that the giants will have to literally kick off kr duties
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
        that could take a while Roanoke! lol

Wilson was a beast returner.
        One of the reasons I was sad to see Hixon leave.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          heard him on fan like 2 weeks ago and said even if he starting he wants to return kicks that the giants will have to literally kick off kr duties
          not his call tho......coachces decide that stuff....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

One of the reasons I was sad to see Hixon leave.
            Hixon was consistent! since hes gone im hoping Jerigan can see some day light in kickoff returns! that might even break him out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
              Hixon was consistent! since hes gone im hoping Jerigan can see some day light in kickoff returns! that might even break him out.
              Didn't I read somewhere that Louis Murphy might also be a return man?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ng-in-pass-pro

Since the only OTA so far has been strength and conditioning I wonder how Ingram knows? lol
                I was thinking the same thing RF.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Didn't I read somewhere that Louis Murphy might also be a return man?
                  You did. I can't wait to see that much talked about speed.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    That's where I was heading lol I prefer not to use our mainstays if we have alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      He doesn't look fast to me, he looks average

Comment

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ng-in-pass-pro

Since the only OTA so far has been strength and conditioning I wonder how Ingram knows? lol
                        I think it's more pre-snap read and knowing where the pressure will come from rather than his actual physical ability to protect the passer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
                          I think it's more pre-snap read and knowing where the pressure will come from rather than his actual physical ability to protect the passer.
                          He got knocked around pretty badly trying to make blocks. It's nothing he can't fix.

Comment

He got knocked around pretty badly trying to make blocks. It's nothing he can't fix.
                            ignorant read and react system that takes 8 seconds to develop is the problem.

other teams get the ball out in 3 seconds.

i love the vertical game......
                            but a little dink and dunk now and then and some screens would slow down the pass rush.

you know.... the kind of stuff they do to us all the time.
                            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

louis murphy can flat out fly. he can handle the returns id think...gotta see first tho. u prove by doing, so hopefully he can display some of those thrilling returns wilson gave us last yr

Comment

Giants need to get themselves some Warmack and let Wilson run amuck.
                                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                                X