Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' RB Coach Ingram Says David Wilson Showing Improvment In Pass Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants' RB Coach Ingram Says David Wilson Showing Improvment In Pass Protection

    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ng-in-pass-pro

    Since the only OTA so far has been strength and conditioning I wonder how Ingram knows? lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Since the only OTA so far has been strength and conditioning I wonder how Ingram knows? lol
    "We've tested him within the system, he did well a week ago"

    Comment


    • #3
      he better be improving or #10 will have to turn into the #10 from the late '60s....and we all know thats not happening

      Comment


      • #4
        im glad hes improving cuz we are relying on him a lot this coming season!

        hopefully Ingram is holding back some of the praise and Wilson is doing better than expected!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
          he better be improving or #10 will have to turn into the #10 from the late '60s....and we all know thats not happening
          LOL He has so much potential if he can get his pass protections and pre-snaps reads in line he will be a great asset for us.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            There's a signing/charity meet and greet this Sunday near me, with David Wilson. I'm thinking about going. I've been itching to know what his goal playing weight is, and where he is at now. He came in at 205, and he's an athletic freak with layered muscle so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the 2013 season at like 208-210.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MustWarnOthers View Post
              There's a signing/charity meet and greet this Sunday near me, with David Wilson. I'm thinking about going. I've been itching to know what his goal playing weight is, and where he is at now. He came in at 205, and he's an athletic freak with layered muscle so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the 2013 season at like 208-210.
              not for nothing but would 3 to 5 pounds make that much of dif??????
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                not for nothing but would 3 to 5 pounds make that much of dif??????
                5lbs would definitely make a difference. Athletes gain both mass and strength when they gain. I'm not sure what his frame is capable of, or if it would affect his speed and cuts (I don't imagine it would) but I could see Wilson playing the exact same way at 215.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Watching Wilson keeping Ziggy Ansah away from Eli should be amusing.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Whats the deal with Wilson on returning duties this year? He did so good last year but I don't want a repeat of Sehorn. Has anything been talked about?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                      Whats the deal with Wilson on returning duties this year? He did so good last year but I don't want a repeat of Sehorn. Has anything been talked about?
                      Nothing I've seen, but I hope they keep him back there until they find someone better.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't think TC should play it cautiously. I think you let Wilson return and if god forbid something happens then it is what it is. Wilson is too good to not return the ball, he has take it to the house skills every time he touches the ball.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                          I don't think TC should play it cautiously. I think you let Wilson return and if god forbid something happens then it is what it is. Wilson is too good to not return the ball, he has take it to the house skills every time he touches the ball.
                          not if he is the going to be the starting RB.
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                            I don't think TC should play it cautiously. I think you let Wilson return and if god forbid something happens then it is what it is. Wilson is too good to not return the ball, he has take it to the house skills every time he touches the ball.
                            It may also depend on Brown's success.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Watching Wilson keeping Ziggy Ansah away from Eli should be amusing.
                              Watching Ziggy trying to catch up to Wilson should be amusing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X