Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatest Video ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    No...best video ever would be some kind of sex tape involving kate upton. Not this ****

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      No...best video ever would be some kind of sex tape involving kate upton. Not this ****
      REALLY??????? get out more often! That was LAME!!!!! BTW You are not the real Allentown........Let that be heard.
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
        REALLY??????? get out more often! That was LAME!!!!! BTW You are not the real Allentown........Let that be heard.
        Who is the real one then?

        Comment


        • #19
          If u think a kate upton sex tape is lame that's ur business

          Comment


          • #20
            that was a great vid!

            I was lmao the whole way thru! lol
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              Who is the real one then?
              ALLENTOWN PA, thats why the username wasnt available
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                If u think a kate upton sex tape is lame that's ur business
                didnt say lame, but has no business in a football forum. Seen Kate......she is hot but take your young buck business elsewhere. thanks.
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  didnt say lame, but has no business in a football forum. Seen Kate......she is hot but take your young buck business elsewhere. thanks.
                  you are correct sir! this is about the awesome Giants! and the vid was classic! to watch those boneheads constantly hate the giants on National tv just to be proven wrong over and over, that is quite awesome. kate on the other hand,MEH! apples and oranges ! as a football video fantstic!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X