Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reuben Randle & pre-draft party news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Pretty stupid of him.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      if you think John Mara won't have a little discussion with him about it then you must not know much about this franchise

      this is an extremely proud and competitive organization and it's members should not be seen flying other teams flags.....just not a good look

      he will be spoken to for sure

      especially since it was to an NFL event
      Could you imagine the chatter if it were Cruz?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #33
        I cant stand when a player wears a Red Sox hat. Its just my NY in me.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Could you imagine the chatter if it were Cruz?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by titwio View Post
            He could have also fell out of bed, landed on it, got instant amnesia of his profession or whereabouts, thought the colors on it looked cool, put it on, attended a party and thought nothing of it.

            Also possible.
            That's the only part I'm buying
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #36
              anyone remember Kobe getting fined big money for wearing a Jordan jersey in a post game presser?


              teams in these leagues have rules about these kind of things.....as stupid as it sounds....they do

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Nicely done
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  I cant stand when a player wears a Red Sox hat. Its just my NY in me.
                  What about Tom Brady supporting the Yankees?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    anyone remember Kobe getting fined big money for wearing a Jordan jersey in a post game presser?


                    teams in these leagues have rules about these kind of things.....as stupid as it sounds....they do
                    Not surprised at all. It's a profession and players are "paid" to act professional and represent their franchise with respect. Wearing another teams franchise on your head as a professional comes across as disrespectful to the guys that pay your salary.

                    Maybe that's just me though.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Calm down guys....Its part of the culture, hats to match the sneakers.....
                      I don't even know what the hell you guys are talking about, but if I had to guess he was wearing the Dolphin colorway Penny 5's....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                        Calm down guys....Its part of the culture, hats to match the sneakers.....
                        I don't even know what the hell you guys are talking about, but if I had to guess he was wearing the Dolphin colorway Penny 5's....
                        Yeah but what if he needed green to match his kicks and wore an Eagles hat?

                        I'm not making a big deal over it but I do think it was thoughtless and a bit immature.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          Yeah but what if he needed green to match his kicks and wore an Eagles hat?
                          He would be told to at least wear the Jets hat lol

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                            Calm down guys....Its part of the culture, hats to match the sneakers.....
                            I don't even know what the hell you guys are talking about, but if I had to guess he was wearing the Dolphin colorway Penny 5's....
                            He can buy red, white, or blue sneakers
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                              He would be told to at least wear the Jets hat lol
                              **** THAT
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                **** THAT
                                Yeah that's just as bad....haha
                                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X