This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli this is your year? thread locked?

just curious as to why its locked and was it a no no subject?

Re: Eli this is your year? thread locked?

Last time I checked in with that thread, no one was talking about Eli anymore and instead where having a back and forth with a 12 year old. My guess is that it was closed because it went off topic and got people got insulting toward one another.

Comment

I delcare shenanigans!!!! It's those pesky Homer-Mods we have trying to protect Eli from all you "realists".

Try reading the thread. They were picking on a special needs 12 year old.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Last time I checked in with that thread, no one was talking about Eli anymore and instead where having a back and forth with a 12 year old. My guess is that it was closed because it went off topic and got people got insulting toward one another.[/quote]
        ahhh thank you, maybe you have to be 13or 16 to be here.

Comment

sorry for this mods, i was just wondering becuase normally they put the reason wh it was locked. wasnt sure if it was the topic, his age or the insulting going on.

Comment

You could have sent one of us a private message or shot an email to giantsboards@gmail.com

Please do so in the future when you have a question regarding why something was done on the board

Thank you
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
            X