Jerry Reach...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
    I'm ok passing on Floyd. I would have liked Trufant. Rhodes is a beast in man to man but I ithink with all the new option offense, a zone CB is better. I'm ok with Pugh
    Do you think we will go CB in the 2nd?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
      It bothers me bro.

kinda like what happened yesterday with Randle. Dolphins hat bro? really? the dolphins?
      Get over it...
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by barber320 View Post
        I can tell you now that the guy is in blue, he will bleed blue, literally and figuratively.
        Literally? His blood will be blue?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Out of all the things that piss me off about this pick, this is the least of them. Who friggin cares? I'm pretty sure Cruz grew up a Cowboys fan

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            Get over it...
            good advice. you're so wise.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

In Reach we Trust

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                In Reach we Trust
                lol indeed we do.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

With all the posts available to post on, you are very stupid for posting on this thread if you find it stupid.

see what I did there?
                  Yep. proved you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Comment

Enough with the "reach" already. We get that you don't like the pick, and that is fine, but the "reach" label is a bit overblown. That would be like me calling this pick the "Greatest pick in round 1!!!!!!!!" It was a solid pick. Nothing fancy. No sexy names. Not a sexy position. Just a solid pick that filled a need as well as being a BPA.

Diverse Olinemen are a commodity on demand. This kid can play all five spots. Let's give him at least a bit of credit.

Comment

I agree, i guess i just went on impulse when i started this... seeing the interview where he says he always wanted to play for the eagles. I, myself hate the eagles so naturally i responded with disgust as i read what he had said...
                      OH NOES!!! A FOOTBALL PLAYER GREW UP AS A FAN OF A TEAM OTHER THAN THE GIANTS!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?! THE HORROR!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Literally? His blood will be blue?
                        Only in a room with no oxygen. And only if you cut a vein.

Comment

Originally posted by RonJon View Post
                          Yep. proved you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
                          yet, you are still here?

maybe you have nothing better to do... or maybe you are too much of a moron to post elsewhere?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            OH NOES!!! A FOOTBALL PLAYER GREW UP AS A FAN OF A TEAM OTHER THAN THE GIANTS!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?! THE HORROR!!!!!!!
                            That's what i thought too bro.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Only in a room with no oxygen. And only if you cut a vein.
                              atleast he still bleeds blue.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

I know a lot of people are super angry about the Pugh pick. The only thing that irritates me the most is the fact that he blatantly stated he wanted to play for the Eagles. I mean come on bro...

with that behind us... we now need to draft a LB, DE or S.

Do you think we will pick someone we like or will Jerry Reach do his thing once again and surprise all of us by picking a random?
                                it really doesn't matter what Pugh says at this point hes a Giant and I expect he will go all out to prove himself!

I think Reese made a good pick mainly because we need the o-line patched up some. don't be surprised if we don't have another o-lineman later in the draft!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X