Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey-How do we get Moderator's information?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey-How do we get Moderator's information?

Just confused, not trying to start a fight. It's just I've sent mod's private messages and don't get any responses. I'm trying to get information about the Giants message board and would like to see how I could get in contact with the actual business that runs the Giants MB server. Any info or any help would be much appreciated thanks

Re: Hey-How do we get Moderator's information?

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Just confused, not trying to start a fight. It's just I've sent mod's private messages and don't get any responses. I'm trying to get information about the Giants message board and would like to see how I could get in contact with the actual business that runs the Giants MB server. Any info or any help would be much appreciated thanks[/quote]\

I tried for YEARS to get my account reinstated because I'd already made almost 6000 posts, but I NEVER got a single response in my e-mail.

Comment

Who have y'all emailed? I check my PMs at least 2x a day.

Comment

*shrug* they were very responsive and helpful in un-permabanning my account a while ago. I never made the mistake of talking politics or religion ever again.

Comment

*shrug* they were very responsive and helpful in un-permabanning my account a while ago. I never made the mistake of talking politics or religion ever again.

Comment

I never got a PM
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
            X