Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want us to wear the (road whites) against Dallas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want us to wear the (road whites) against Dallas?

I say definetly. Dallas hates to wear their blue jerseys, and were winning more on the road. Makes sense to me.

Re: Anyone want us to wear the (road whites) against Dallas?

I'd be on board for that. Dallas has a losing record with the blue I believe.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

We beat em wearing our blues in Dallas
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

not really. makes sense if you believe in magic i guess. i just like the blues better and know that the color jersey a team wears has no impact on the game. lets just hope they man up and play giants football, and do it looking pretty in blue.

Comment

I don't care if they borrow outfits from the LFL. Just beat the damn Cowboys
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Win or lose...I'm thinking the jersey color isn't going to factor into it in any way.

Comment

Parcells used to do that as I remember! Just win GIANTS!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't care if they borrow outfits from the LFL.* Just beat the damn Cowboys
                [/quote]
                that would be pretty scary (if they borrowed LFL uniforms that is).

Comment

Blue Jerseys are my fav, so I do.

I think the only Jerseys that have affected a game in recent memory were the Giants red unis against Dallas in the 2nd game of 2007.

Romo said in an interview after the game that he caught enough of a glimpse on one of the crazier plays to notice 'no red jerseys'.

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Blue Jerseys are my fav, so I do.

I think the only Jerseys that have affected a game in recent memory were the Giants red unis against Dallas in the 2nd game of 2007.

Romo said in an interview after the game that he caught enough of a glimpse on one of the crazier plays to notice 'no red jerseys'.[/quote]Yup when he dipped under a sack and threw a TD to Crayton. We haven't worn them since.

I actually liked those jerseys too.

Comment

[quote user="fletch842"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't care if they borrow outfits from the LFL. Just beat the damn Cowboys
                      [/quote]
                      that would be pretty scary (if they borrowed LFL uniforms that is).[/quote]

Yeah, can you imagine Boothe in a thong? [+o(]
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="fletch842"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't care if they borrow outfits from the LFL.* Just beat the damn Cowboys
                        [/quote]
                        that would be pretty scary (if they borrowed LFL uniforms that is).[/quote]

Yeah, can you imagine Boothe in a thong?* [+o(]
                        [/quote]With that cottage cheese *** I think it would be better to not imagine that.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Blue Jerseys are my fav, so I do.

Romo said in an interview after the game that he caught enough of a glimpse on one of the crazier plays to notice 'no red jerseys'.[/quote]Yup when he dipped under a sack and threw a TD to Crayton. We haven't worn them since.

I actually liked those jerseys too.[/quote]

Me too. Thought they were a nice change of pace. I can understand why a lot of people here didn't like them with the 'we're big blue' argument.

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Blue Jerseys are my fav, so I do.

Me too. Thought they were a nice change of pace. I can understand why a lot of people here didn't like them with the 'we're big blue' argument.[/quote]I don't think it was so much that as it was constantly losing in them. 2006, we give up a huge play and Gramatica kicks the game winner, 2007, Romo makes that comment. I like the Cardinals and Eagles black alt jerseys. They are bad ***.

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Blue Jerseys are my fav, so I do.

Me too. Thought they were a nice change of pace. I can understand why a lot of people here didn't like them with the 'we're big blue' argument.[/quote]I don't think it was so much that as it was constantly losing in them. 2006, we give up a huge play and Gramatica kicks the game winner, 2007, Romo makes that comment. I like the Cardinals and Eagles black alt jerseys. They are bad ***.

Comment

Working...
                              X