Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coughlin must win Cowboy game or he is gone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin must win Cowboy game or he is gone!

If the Giants do not defeat the injury-ridden Cowboys next weeks, Coughlin will be fired, and perhaps Reese with him. In fact, even if they win, but get slaughtered in the first week of playoffs, Coughlin and Reese may still get axed. Both have had a good run but there annual late season collapse can no longer be tolerated. Regardless what happens, that moron Fewell, is history while the Giants will have to figure out what to do with the totally worthless Prince Amukamura.

Re: Coughlin must win Cowboy game or he is gone!

we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.[/quote]

That makes a lot of sense . . . . .

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="stormblue"]we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.[/quote] That makes a lot of sense . . . . .[/quote]

We should also cut that imgrate Eli Manning while we're at it !!

Comment

............ and we should bulldoze the new stadium as well.

Comment

[quote user="Hooligans"]If the Giants do not defeat the injury-ridden Cowboys next weeks, Coughlin will be fired, and perhaps Reese with him. In fact, even if they win, but get slaughtered in the first week of playoffs, Coughlin and Reese may still get axed. Both have had a good run but there annual late season collapse can no longer be tolerated. Regardless what happens, that moron Fewell, is history while the Giants will have to figure out what to do with the totally worthless Prince Amukamura.[/quote]

there are way better reasons the Giants need to win that game.

Prince is worhtless....hmm. You cant even know that at this point. I would say you're wrong with that assumption...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="Hooligans"]If the Giants do not defeat the injury-ridden Cowboys next weeks, Coughlin will be fired, and perhaps Reese with him. In fact, even if they win, but get slaughtered in the first week of playoffs, Coughlin and Reese may still get axed. Both have had a good run but there annual late season collapse can no longer be tolerated. Regardless what happens, that moron Fewell, is history while the Giants will have to figure out what to do with the totally worthless Prince Amukamura.[/quote]

Mr Mara? Is that you? [:^)]

Comment

he isnt going ANYWHERE until his contract is done. win or lose the Dallas game.

Comment

Reese isn't going anywhere. He was hired during TC's tenure and will get a chance with a HC of his choice. If you think differently check the Giants' history.
                  Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="Kendo15"]............ and we should bulldoze the new stadium as well.
                    [/quote]

Now there's a good thought or at least the Jet's half should come down.

Comment

NO, it is clear that Prince is worthless just like it was clear that Sinorice Moss and Ron Dayne were worthless after their rookie seasons.

Comment

nice sarcastic retorts gentlemen......
                        doesn't change my opinion though.

never wanted him to start with , and have endured 8 years of him. i have suffered enough. AMF. end of story.

i don't care what you TC lovers think.
                        go give him a great big hug and satisfy all
                        your pent up closet man-crush feelings.

this is a "we want TC gone" hater thread.....

so go start another TC lover thread where
                        you can blow him kisses and be all warm and huggy with him.

let the inner, more "sensitive you" come out.

my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]nice sarcastic retorts gentlemen......

never wanted him to start with , and have endured 8 years of him. i have suffered enough. AMF. end of story.

let the inner, more "sensitive you" come out.[/quote]

Maybe best if we win the SB and he just quietly retires....

Comment

[quote user="Captain Chaos"][quote user="stormblue"]nice sarcastic retorts gentlemen......

let the inner, more "sensitive you" come out.[/quote]

Maybe best if we win the SB and he just quietly retires....[/quote]

good idea , cuz the front office and their good 'ol boy attitude will never pull the trigger.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="stormblue"]we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.[/quote]

That makes a lot of sense . . . . .[/quote]

Even IF we were to win another SB with Coughlin, it would still be in spite of the annual collapses and inability to address them.

Really, we were very lucky and fortunate in 2007 to get on such a hot streak (I'll remind you in 2007 the team went 4-4 down the stretch).

As much as I want the team to go on another such impossible run, the reality is they are highly unlikely, improbable, and the chances of another 2007-like run are close to nil. Playing bad football in the 2nd half of the season usually spells doom in the NFL.

7 out of 8 years. We've tasted that late season doom after 5-2 starts how many times? Missed the playoffs 3 times and first-round exits 3 times with this year still in the balance. No home playoff wins.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X