The "Bust" Prince Amukamar***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Bust" Prince Amukamar***

How some of you still think he's a bust is beyond me.

This man has had:

No typical rookie offseason
    Gets hurt his first practice
    Misses the first 11 games of the season
    Has had no time to train for the NFL

You're basing your predictions Off 6 games.

Maybe he is a bust, it is way too early to tell, let him have a ****ing offseason
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Re: The "Bust" Prince Amukamar***

+2 man. People on these boards blow me away sometimes. I think he is improving, didn't see/ hear much of him in the Jets game which is usually a good thing for a corner. I do think he had less snaps, but nonetheless wasn't getting picked on. I do really look forward to seeing him after a full offseason with these guys so they can really gel and actually execute some zone schemes together. I'm a much bigger fan of press man and think it fits our personnel 100 times better, but it is good to mix it up from time to time.

Comment

LOL I'm guessing those are the same fans who called JPP a bust last year.

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]How some of you still think he's a bust is beyond me.

This man has had:

No typical rookie offseason
        Gets hurt his first practice
        Misses the first 11 games of the season
        Has had no time to train for the NFL [/quote]I believe this has already been established. At least by the levelheaded members of the GMB.

Comment

Luckily Plax pushed off or else this bust talk would have intensified.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Luckily Plax pushed off or else this bust talk would have intensified.[/quote]

Prince did have pretty good position and his head was turned to make a play on the ball had Plax not pushed.

I do want to see him play more physical though which is what he was known to be more of in college.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Many fans think it's sprint instead of a marathon
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

People forget how long it took Webster to be a good cover corner. About two and a half years.

The Wills too. They could catch, but blew a ton of coverage in 2001, and didn't take over starting until midway through 2002.

Cornerback is one of the hardest positions to learn in the NFL.

Comment

Does anyone know how many snaps Prince had on Sat?

Comment

agreed. give this man a full, healthy offseason before you call him a bust. sheesh!

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="gmen0820"]Luckily Plax pushed off or else this bust talk would have intensified.[/quote]

Prince did have pretty good position and his head was turned to make a play on the ball had Plax not pushed.

I do want to see him play more physical though which is what he was known to be more of in college.[/quote]

I agree with your last statement, but I think that is more Fewell having them play either zone or soft man coverage (not pressing) rather than him. I really liked our defensive gameplan on Saturday, if we can play in similar fashion from here on out and the offense can get going faster than a goddamn snails pace, we could do some postseason damage. Seeing as how we did give the Packers and Niners both runs for their money, the latter we truly should have beaten. Probably would have if not for key mistakes by young Lb's

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Luckily Plax pushed off or else this bust talk would have intensified.[/quote]

Plax always pushes off, even when he was with us.

Comment

I just loaded the milk in my shopping cart and it's already spoiled.

Settle down people. Especially in a season where the entire secondary has been a bum camp at most times.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Lucky for the Jets....maybe a pick if he plays on the ball...

just sayin....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

Lucky for the Jets....maybe a pick if he plays on the ball...

just sayin....

[/quote]I have to see it again.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X