Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of people who haven't a clue about Eli and the Nassib pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lots of people who haven't a clue about Eli and the Nassib pick

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...to-ryan-nassib


    Look at the comments, it's comical. Are there people on this board who really think this pick means the end of Eli Manning? People are comparing this as when we drafted Eli and had Warner..they're comparing Eli to Warner and Nassib to Eli when we drafted Eli..makes no sense.


    Do people not realize that the only backup we've had that was good was Carr and he's older than Eli? It's only being over looked because of the fact that it was a 4th round pick. If we had signed a QB in the free agency who wasn't well known, it would be nothing. And yes, I'm Mike Basciano on there, deal with it.

  • #2
    You shouldn't take those comments so seriously.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You shouldn't take those comments so seriously.
      I don't, I just wanted Harooni to comment on my picture and tell me how my shoulders and traps have been coming along.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...to-ryan-nassib


        Look at the comments, it's comical. Are there people on this board who really think this pick means the end of Eli Manning? People are comparing this as when we drafted Eli and had Warner..they're comparing Eli to Warner and Nassib to Eli when we drafted Eli..makes no sense.


        Do people not realize that the only backup we've had that was good was Carr and he's older than Eli? It's only being over looked because of the fact that it was a 4th round pick. If we had signed a QB in the free agency who wasn't well known, it would be nothing. And yes, I'm Mike Basciano on there, deal with it.
        Ridiculous comments on the internet? Surely you're joking!
        Last edited by Kruunch; 04-29-2013, 01:04 PM.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
          Ridiculous comments on the internet? Sure you're joking!
          It's sad how people still hate Eli Manning and hate him over false claims. They make it seem like Eli was a cry baby and refused to play for the Chargers and that was never the case.

          Comment


          • #6
            I wonder if any of those people commenting on there are Board members....

            Stand with Cruz!
            80

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
              I wonder if any of those people commenting on there are Board members....
              Well I already stated I'm Michael Basciano, but I wouldn't doubt it if some of them are (not so much on that said topic).

              I bet Giggles is the one who is always spamming that crap about how he saved $400 dollars by clicking on (insert URL that re-directs you to some site hosted in Russia) *this link*

              Comment


              • #8
                thats comical for anyone to think we drafted nassib to replace eli i think we drafted nassib to release carr
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                2015 season tbd

                Comment


                • #9
                  In order for Ryan Nassib to beat out Eli Manning, he needs to lose a lot of that fat on his face. Looks like a fat ****.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    thats comical for anyone to think we drafted nassib to replace eli i think we drafted nassib to release carr
                    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. It's to replace Carr for a money move and the possibility of finding a gem for later.

                    Carr's career as a starter is done and it's a shame because he could have had a pretty good career if he wasn't drafted to an expansion team that was so bad (look at him in the pre-season, he still can get it done), but he also is older than Eli and would probably retire long before Eli would..we can't use him to replace Eli in the future and at least we have someone to groom.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      remember Waarner was a 2 time league mvp and had a higher career QB rating , so anything is possible Eli is 32 and his contract ends in a few years. however they arent going to push eli out this year or anything

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        remember Waarner was a 2 time league mvp and had a higher career QB rating , so anything is possible Eli is 32 and his contract ends in a few years. however they arent going to push eli out this year or anything
                        this year...or the next 6-8 years after that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yo basciano chill bro, NFL.com is full of trolls and half-*** football fans that know next to nothing about football....let alone the Giants

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            thats comical for anyone to think we drafted nassib to replace eli i think we drafted nassib to release carr
                            Everyone who actually has watched Nassib play understands that. The people who are having these wet dreams that Nassib is our Andrew Luck are fooling themselves.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There is no mystery surrounding the pick. Giants had a qb in the 4th round on there bored that if were any regualr draft and teams were in need for qbs he'd be taking in the first to second round. They got this talent in the 4th round of the draft. Eli is still in his prime, no way is he losing his job any time soon and it's ludacris if people even are thinking of that. What the giants did was smart. They have to start looking into the possibility of Eli getting injured or just too old. They have to start looking at replacments for him. Lets face it we all hope eli can play qb at this level for another decade, but it's not going to happen. So, what the giants did was they took a qb that has alot of talent but needed lots of work, brought him in and now have a couple of years to develop and groom him under eli. He gets to become better, learn the offense and learn under eli all under no pressure. So thats incredibly smart on the giants part. Worst case, he doesn't work out and they still have a couple more years to figure out a more suitable replacement for the time when Eli can no longer be our option.
                              #80
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X