Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I would bet that dollar bill that he is WAY better than you.
    Make sense and learn how to complete a sentence. What do you do,argue w everyone's point just to get your post count higher? Tebow sucks...fact. Sure he throws better then you as well champ!

Comment

• Tebow is ver undersize for a te in the first place and runs kind of slow. Don't know how good a blocker he is but at his weight, he'll have a hard time getting off of the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        Tebow is ver undersize for a te in the first place and runs kind of slow. Don't know how good a blocker he is but at his weight, he'll have a hard time getting off of the line.
        He's the same height as Brandon Myers... around 20 lbs lighter, though.

Comment

• now the rumors are the Dolphins.. as a 3rd string QB

Comment

• I'm not sure if I would want him to be a Giant but I do like the guy, when he actually did get the opportunity to start for Denver he was winning games so he may not be the ideal qb but he knew how to win and that's all that mattered. But the Jets didn't sign him for that they figured they had that in Cantchez so he never got snaps. You can't get better at being a qb if teams want to use you for something else so will he ever be a good qb in the league? NO. Because no team thinks he's that good at the position....

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              So Peyton was covering Jacoby Jones with 30 seconds left in the AFC Championship game?
              No but he did throw that interception in overtime. That play by Jones didn't lose the game it just sent it into overtime. Where the great Peyton manning had the ball twice and choked......again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                eli can use a waterboy. I wouldnt mind eli sippin on holy water during games. can only help right?
                thats about all he could do here! as long as hes not on the main 53 or practice squad! lol.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                  No but he did throw that interception in overtime. That play by Jones didn't lose the game it just sent it into overtime. Where the great Peyton manning had the ball twice and choked......again.
                  +1

Comment

• Yes, I would have a problem with that. The Giants really don't need the Tebow show to come back to NYC playing a position that he probably don't have any experience playing. Tebow belong to losing teams like the Jets not Giants. I think Tebow show might be a distraction. There is a reason why the Jets got Tebow right after the Giants won the Superbowl.

Comment

• He is excellent on special teams and can be used sparingly for short yardage. I wouldn't mind if he came cheap.

Comment

• How about signing an actual legit TE?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          How about signing an actual legit TE?
                          1+

Comment

• [QUOTE=Giant303;758452]No but he did throw that interception in overti

Is there SERIOUSLY a conversation going on comparing Tebow and Peyton? This is why TT gets so much **** from NFL fans. His delusional fanbase,
                            Last edited by FBomb; 05-03-2013, 06:52 PM.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• [QUOTE=FBomb;758680]
                              Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                              No but he did throw that interception in overtiIs there SERIOUSLY a conversation going on comparing Tebow and Peyton? This is why TT gets so much **** from NFL fans. His delusional fanbase,
                              couldnt of said it better myself
                              my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

• Is there SERIOUSLY a conversation going on comparing Tebow and Peyton?
                                +1

I think i'm done reading these boards.
                                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                                X