Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    He isn't a bad QB. He's a bad NFL QB. If you can't throw, you can't survive. The Broncos had to revamp their entire offense for crying out loud. It was only a matter of time people figured out how to stop that gimmicky offense. And please don't bring up Russell Wilson, RG3, and Colin K. Those guys can throw and throw it well. Tebow is a "prime" candidate to "chuck" it into the "ground".
    Don't put RG III in the same conversatio. as Russel Wilson or Colin Kapernick when we are talking about arm strength. RG III has spaghetti Alex Smith type of an arm.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 05-05-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Am I the only on that thinks he'd be a pretty good MLB with coaching? I mean he has the size and speed for it, he's a leader on the field, doesn't shy from contact, and is a student of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
        Am I the only on that thinks he'd be a pretty good MLB with coaching? I mean he has the size and speed for it, he's a leader on the field, doesn't shy from contact, and is a student of the game.
        Probably, the guy has never played at MLB in his entire life and to start new at the NFL level doesn't seem too likely to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
          In overtime, Peyton Manning was pressured and threw a lame pick to end the game because he choked in th postseason again.What is with your hatred of Timmy Tebow?
          I'm not wasting another minute debating Peyton vs Tebow. This is as dumb as the original suggestion for the Giants to sign him.
          Last edited by darrin99; 05-05-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
            Am I the only on that thinks he'd be a pretty good MLB with coaching? I mean he has the size and speed for it, he's a leader on the field, doesn't shy from contact, and is a student of the game.
            Oh dear god. Someone just please lock this thread and stop the insanity.

Comment

• why is this thread seriously still going. was a silly question from the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by craigjr007 View Post
                why is this thread seriously still going. was a silly question from the beginning
                And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, now people think the guy can play ILB.

Comment

• I never want to hear again how i make ridiculous threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    I never want to hear again how i make ridiculous threads.
                    You're so right.

Comment

• Weakside strongside qb?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Different players, different teams, different gameplans, different situations, different freaking years. Do you not realise how incredibly silly this argument is?

If you need proof of how "miserably bad" Tebow is as a quarterback, look no further:

If you need proof of how miserable of a choke artist in post season Peyton Manning is then look no further.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGlMJGnuUm0

Comment

• Comment

• tIn answer to the original question of being interested in Timmy Tebow as a TE for NY Giants is absolutely not. He is not a TE and trying to make him in to one would be as stupid as using Jason Sehorn as a kick returner or punt returner I am sure most of us remember how that turned out.This thread has devolved in to how awful of an NFL QB some posters think Timmy Tebow is but the bottom line is tha regardless of how good or bad he is, Timmy Tebow is not a post season choke artist like Peyton Manning is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                              tIn answer to the original question of being interested in Timmy Tebow as a TE for NY Giants is absolutely not. He is not a TE and trying to make him in to one would be as stupid as using Jason Sehorn as a kick returner or punt returner I am sure most of us remember how that turned out.This thread has devolved in to how awful of an NFL QB some posters think Timmy Tebow is but the bottom line is tha regardless of how good or bad he is, Timmy Tebow is not a post season choke artist like Peyton Manning is.
                              No offense.....but this point is just silly and quite frankly makes you look a bit uneducated when it comes to arguing football. You sound like a butt hurt child and this thread should be closed to avoid further hurt feelings. Tim Tebow is a below average NFL QB....the only proof you need of that is that even the Jaguars don't want him. Nobody does.

Lastly.....no one "hates" him....There is nothing about him that offends people enough to hate him. His problem is his rabid delusional fanbase that gets on people's nerves. They will defend him because he's a nice guy or because of his religous beliefs....but in the end, none of those things about him have to do with his abilities (or lack there of) as an NFL QB.

Ripping Peyton Manning isn't going to change that. It just weakens your argument because people will take you less seriously.

Not trying to be a ****.....just pointing out what everyone else is thinking.
                              Last edited by FBomb; 05-05-2013, 04:36 PM.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                No offense.....but this point is just silly and quite frankly makes you look a bit uneducated when it comes to arguing football. You sound like a butt hurt child and this thread should be closed to avoid further hurt feelings. Tim Tebow is a below average NFL QB....the only proof you need of that is that even the Jaguars don't want him. Nobody does.

Lastly.....no one "hates" him....There is nothing about him that offends people enough to hate him. His problem is his rabid delusional fanbase that gets on people's nerves. They will defend him because he's a nice guy or because of his religous beliefs....but in the end, none of those things about him have to do with his abilities (or lack there of) as an NFL QB.

Ripping Peyton Manning isn't going to change that. It just weakens your argument because people will take you less seriously.

Not trying to be a ****.....just pointing out what everyone else is thinking.
                                You are being very kind . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X