Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any proof that he can even play TE? I do think he could play FB, but not for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      You are being very kind . . . . .
      Yeah.....I was going for kind.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Yeah.....I was going for kind.
        Congratulations. :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bing Crosby View Post
          Is there any proof that he can even play TE? I do think he could play FB, but not for us.
          OK. We're up to he can play TE, LB, and FB. Anyone else want to add a new position they believe Tebow can play?

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
            OK. We're up to he can play TE, LB, and FB. Anyone else want to add a new position they believe Tebow can play?
            DT

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              DT
              How can I forget. We also have a couple of votes that he can play QB. ....He'd probably be a better DT.

Comment

• Tebow is a boss punt protector, maybe he'll get a shot doing that

Comment

My mistake. I thought the kid played as a RB in high school, but he played TE.

The kid can run, it's the only thing he is good at. Forgive me for thinking he could actually you know run the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bing Crosby View Post
                    My mistake. I thought the kid played as a RB in high school, but he played TE.

The kid can run, it's the only thing he is good at. Forgive me for thinking he could actually you know run the ball.
                    He's also arguably the greatest college QB ever, but he can't throw or play QB in the NFL.

Comment

He's also arguably the greatest college QB ever, but he can't throw or play QB in the NFL.
                      I never claimed he was an NFL ready QB. I don't understand the hate for the kid, nor the praise. But he can run the ball and he's big enough to be a fullback. It seems obvious to me if he wants to stay in the NFL he is going to have to use the skill he is actual pleased with, and he is good at running the ball. Plus they could do some gimmick stuff with him.

That said I have no desire at all for him to be a Giant.

Comment

He'd be good in a particular situation. End of the game, last chance kick return, hook-and-ladder play. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          No offense.....but this point is just silly and quite frankly makes you look a bit uneducated when it comes to arguing football. You sound like a butt hurt child and this thread should be closed to avoid further hurt feelings. Tim Tebow is a below average NFL QB....the only proof you need of that is that even the Jaguars don't want him. Nobody does.Lastly.....no one "hates" him....There is nothing about him that offends people enough to hate him. His problem is his rabid delusional fanbase that get people's nerves. They will defend him because he's a nice guy or because of his religous beliefs....but in the end, none of those things about him have to do with his abilities (or lack there of) as an NFL QB. Ripping Peyton Manning isn't going to change that. It juseakens your argument because people will take you less seriously.Not trying to be a ****.....just pointing out what everyone else is thinking.
                          The OP asked the question if folks would be interested in Timmy Tebow as a TE on NY Giants and it was the responses of his rabid detractors that immediately jumped in with their he stinks, etc.......etc......Funny how you claim I am ripping Peyton Manning when all I am doing is stating the well proven fact that he is a post season choke artist. Anyone that would argue that Peyton Manning is not a post season choke artist is someone that knows nothing about football.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                            The OP asked the question if folks would be interested in Timmy Tebow as a TE on NY Giants and it was the responses of his rabid detractors that immediately jumped in with their he stinks, etc.......etc......Funny how you claim I am ripping Peyton Manning when all I am doing is stating the well proven fact that he is a post season choke artist. Anyone that would argue that Peyton Manning is not a post season choke artist is someone that knows nothing about football.
                            You're comparing him directly to Tim Tebow, though. That's what's making you look silly.

Peyton has a Super Bowl win amongst his many other accolades. Tebow doesn't even have a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              You're comparing him directly to Tim Tebow, though. That's what's making you look silly.Peyton has a Super Bowl win amongst his many other accolades. Tebow doesn't even have a job.
                              Timmy Tebow has a playoff win at home as starting QB on Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning doesn't because he choked in post season. Timmy Tebow has 2 National Championships among his accomplishments and Peyton Mannkng has none.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                                Timmy Tebow has a playoff win at home as starting QB on Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning doesn't because he choked in post season. Timmy Tebow has 2 National Championships among his accomplishments and Peyton Mannkng has none.
                                You're like a child. Honestly.

Ah, I just clicked. You're the "Carson Palmer is a damn good QB" person. It all makes sense now.

Comment

Working...
                                X