Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Timmy Tebow has a playoff win at home as starting QB on Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning doesn't because he choked in post season. Timmy Tebow has 2 National Championships among his accomplishments and Peyton Mannkng has none.
    those are great accomplishments.......I give him all the credit in the world....
    with that said he still not that good overall as an NFL QB.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Timmy Tebow has a playoff win at home as starting QB on Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning doesn't because he choked in post season. Timmy Tebow has 2 National Championships among his accomplishments and Peyton Mannkng has none.
      Peyton Manning is going into the Hall of Fame on the 1st ballot, Tim Tebow is unemployed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bing Crosby View Post
        I never claimed he was an NFL ready QB. I don't understand the hate for the kid, nor the praise. But he can run the ball and he's big enough to be a fullback. It seems obvious to me if he wants to stay in the NFL he is going to have to use the skill he is actual pleased with, and he is good at running the ball. Plus they could do some gimmick stuff with him.

That said I have no desire at all for him to be a Giant.
        He is also a leader that doesn't waver under pressure, unlike Peyton Manning. Yes Peyton Manning is a way better QB than Timmy Tebow but Timmy Tebow isn't a choke artist under pressure like Peyton Manning is. That is a solid fact. No dispute about it and that is what annoys these folks.

Comment

• Since a poster wanted to downgrade Timmy Tebow's postseason win against Pittsburgh Steelers by claiming the pass in overtime was run for 80 yards and that means his stats suck then I figured we should look at The Great Peyton Manning's stats the year he won the SuperBowl.

Peyton Manning 2006 postseason- 3 TDs 7 INTs.

Yeah. Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
            Peyton Manning is going into the Hall of Fame on the 1st ballot, Tim Tebow is unemployed.
            Tebow is a winner and you can't take that away from him, Peyton has failed more than he has accomplished with all his #'s, Winning is all that counts.
            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
              How many National Titles does he have? How many home playoff wins has he led Denver Broncos to in post season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                Tebow is a winner and you can't take that away from him, Peyton has failed more than he has accomplished with all his #'s, Winning is all that counts.
                So....what do suppose every GM in the NFL would say about your opinion? Every coach? I'm sorry....but this argumen totally irrational.
                Last edited by FBomb; 05-06-2013, 08:56 AM.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

How many National Titles does he have? How many home playoff wins has he led Denver Broncos to in post season?
                  With this argument, Mark Sanchez is a first ballot Hall of Famer and deserves an honorary SB MVP award
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Don't put RG III in the same conversatio. as Russel Wilson or Colin Kapernick when we are talking about arm strength. RG III has spaghetti Alex Smith type of an arm.
                    What RG3 has plenty of arm strength.

Comment

So because the defense gave up a TD that should never have happened Tebow is better than Manning?

Comment

• Tebow has great enthusiasm and won a few big games in his tainted NFL career...
                        Peyton has choked in a several spots in his career. There is absolutley no comparrison.
                        Tebow at this point in time blows as an NFL QB......and thats coming from someone who likes the kid and pulls for him to succeed.
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          Tebow has great enthusiasm and won a few big games in his tainted NFL career...Peyton has choked in a several spots in his career. There is absolutley no comparrison. Tebow at this point in time blows as an NFL QB......and thats coming from someone who likes the kid and pulls for him to succeed.
                          Has Peyton really choked that much or did he never have a great defense to help him out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Has Peyton really choked that much or did he never have a great defense to help him out?
                            to be honest I havent cronicled Peyton's carerr. I am not saying every big loss was him choking...not at all.
                            But I have seen him just try and do too much and seemingly get careless. Of course the Colts laid it all on him. Lots of pressure....

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              to be honest I havent cronicled Peyton's carerr. I am not saying every big loss was him choking...not at all. But I have seen him just try and do too much and seemingly get careless. Of course the Colts laid it all on him. Lots of pressure....
                              Can't remember every post season where he came up short, but some times it seemed his smaller and faster defense was worn down by the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                Can't remember every post season where he came up short, but some times it seemed his smaller and faster defense was worn down by the end of the season.
                                thats what I mean....they laid 95% of the success of that team on his arm, his method, his way........All that resposibilty for that lenght of time is not good IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X