Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    The OP asked the question if folks would be interested in Timmy Tebow as a TE on NY Giants and it was the responses of his rabid detractors that immediately jumped in with their he stinks, etc.......etc......Funny how you claim I am ripping Peyton Manning when all I am doing is stating the well proven fact that he is a post season choke artist. Anyone that would argue that Peyton Manning is not a post season choke artist is someone that knows nothing about football.
    So .....why do you suppose PM still has a job in the NFL and TT doesn't? Are all the GM's just haters?
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• When Tebow fan boys say these kind of things, i wonder if they're just trying to convince themselves, just trying to fight to "protect his honor", or are they really this delusional. The stuff I've read online - from conspiracy theories to prejudice, is just wacky.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        When Tebow fan boys say these kind of things, i wonder if they're just trying to convince themselves, just trying to fight to "protect his honor", or are they really this delusional. The stuff I've read online - from conspiracy theories to prejudice, is just wacky.
        Or maybe they are Gator fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
          When Tebow fan boys say these kind of things, i wonder if they're just trying to convince themselves, just trying to fight to "protect his honor", or are they really this delusional. The stuff I've read online - from conspiracy theories to prejudice, is just wacky.
          Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Or maybe they are Gator fans.
          It's bordering on unhealthy.
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            thats what I mean....they laid 95% of the success of that team on his arm, his method, his way........All that resposibilty for that lenght of time is not good IMO.
            Which was fully exposed once he went down with the injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
              Which was fully exposed once he went down with the injury.
              yep....even the defense sucked with Peyton out of the game....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

But I have seen him just try and do too much and seemingly get careless. Of course the Colts laid it all on him. Lots of pressure....
                The Packers appear to be headed down this same path.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  It happens when you have so much invested in a handful of players. There's not enough money to go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    IDK....Rodgers doesn't control the O like Peyton did with the Colts....diff situation....
                    But I see what you are getting at...
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Nobody is agruing the fact that Timmy Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning because he isn't. I am just asking that if he is as horrible as you folks want to continually rail about, particularly when the thread was about considering him for TE which I don't he should play, then how come he was able to win as Denver Broncos starting QB in post season at mile high against the #1 defense in NFL that year and the following season The Great Peyton Manning couldn't lead virtually that same team, with some added offensive weapons to a post season victory at Mile High? Perhaps it is because maybe Timmy Tebow isn't as bad as all you folks think he is and although he is nowhere as good as Peyton Manning is, perhaps the one thing he does better is not crack in the postseason like Peyton does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        What RG3 has plenty of arm strength.
                        No he doesn't. It is the one glaring weakness in his game. Pittsburgh and Seattle were both able to exploit that.

Comment

Nobody is agruing the fact that Timmy Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning because he isn't. I am just asking that if he is as horrible as you folks want to continually rail about, particularly when the thread was about considering him for TE which I don't he should play, then how come he was able to win as Denver Broncos starting QB in post season at mile high against the #1 defense in NFL that year and the following season The Great Peyton Manning couldn't lead virtually that same team, with some added offensive weapons to a post season victory at Mile High? Perhaps it is because maybe Timmy Tebow isn't as bad as all you folks think he is and although he is nowhere as good as Peyton Manning is, perhaps the one thing he does better is not crack in the postseason like Peyton does.
                          lets see how many chances your Timmy gets to crack or not crack in post season play as a QB.
                          I like Tebow and root for him but his sample size for comparing anything to a QB who has tenure like Peyotn is utter bull****.....

Comment

lets see how many chances your Timmy gets to crack or not crack in post season play as a QB.
                            I like Tebow and root for him but his sample size for comparing anything to a QB who has tenure like Peyotn is utter bull****.....
                            I think it is utter bull **** that with the impact he had in such a short time in Denver that folks want to continually rail about how awful he is. The guy is not an awful QB and has already proven that, regardless of if he gets a QB job in NFL again or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              So .....why do you suppose PM still has a job in the NFL and TT doesn't? Are all the GM's just haters?
                              Peyton has great #'s, so did Dan Marino, Peyton needed to pick up one first down against the Ravens and it was over, Tebow just wins, no matter what the odds are, never said he was better than Peyton but I will bet the farm if he played instead of Sancheese last year the Jets would have won enough games to get into the playoffs.;
                              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

I think it is utter bull **** that with the impact he had in such a short time in Denver that folks want to continually rail about how awful he is. The guy is not an awful QB and has already proven that, regardless of if he gets a QB job in NFL again or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X