Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    If Tebow was as good as some people on here say he is, he would be a starter somewhere..hell, he would be a starter on the Jets. The fact he couldn't beat out Mark Sanchez for the job says A LOT.

Tebow does not have the ability to play quarterback in the NFL. I don't care how many comebacks he's had against scrub teams.
    Crazy how a QB got credit for winning games when the offense was averaging 17 points a game. Its not the Defense holding teams to 15 points , its the QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Inductive Reasoning:Tim Tebow won a playoff game with the same Denver Broncos team.Peyton Manning couldn't win a playoff game with the same Denver Broncos team.Tim Tebow is better than Peyton Manning.
      I am not claiming that at all but you folks will continie to avoid the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
        I'm assuming / hoping this is a young kid, more than likely female, that just has a crush on "Timmy".
        If you want to hurl insults, no need to do so on an internet message board. Come insult me to my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
          If you want to hurl insults, no need to do so on an internet message board. Come insult me to my face.
          Uh, oh . . . I predict that this is where things start to go terribly wrong . . . .

Comment

What's worse? Anonymously insulting someone over a message board or getting offended and challenging them to a fight over a message board?

Comment

I am not claiming that at all but you folks will continie to avoid the question.
              What question?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

"Insult you "? You got it all wrong my friend. I was making excuses for your inane postings. Apparently I was wrong. You're just an idiot.... How do you like me now Rambo?

Comment

"Insult you "? You got it all wrong my friend. I was making excuses for your inane postings. Apparently I was wrong. You're just an idiot.... How do you like me now Rambo?
                  why don't you come insult me to my face?

Comment

why don't you come insult me to my face?
                    Sure. .. How will I know it's you? Will you be wearing your Carson Palmer or 'Timmy" Tebow jersey?

Comment

Sure. .. How will I know it's you? Will you be wearing your Carson Palmer or 'Timmy" Tebow jersey?
                      send me a PM and we can meet up and you can run your mouth to my face.

Comment

• Lol hey internet tough guys, let's stick to the topic at hand.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

send me a PM and we can meet up and you can run your mouth to my face.
                          Seriously, how old are you? You're not a teenage girl? You're actually a man that has a username of BuffyBlue and refers to Tebow as "Timmy"?

Comment

Working...
                          X