Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
    I can't even believe you're serious. Repeat after me. The Giants are not going to entertain the idea of signing Tim Tebow. Not as TE. Not even as a ball boy.
    He's just putting out there for debate. Why go after him like that? Besides, this is a message board you know.....
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Um no...

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        He's just putting out there for debate. Why go after him like that? Besides, this is a message board you know.....
        And what exactly should the response be when someone starts a thread asking " would you guys be against the Giants signing Tim Tebow"?
        ...Seriously.

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6h

Jets had granted Tim Tebow permission this off-season to seek a trade. More than one team asked if were willing to play TE, but he was not.

Guess it doesn't matter what the Giants would do.

Comment

I can't even believe you're serious. Repeat after me. The Giants are not going to entertain the idea of signing Tim Tebow. Not as TE. Not even as a ball boy.
            You should probably calm down.

He's too job locked on being a quarterback. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing what he has at TE. If he sucks, he gets cut. I don't see the harm in it at all or why anyone would be against at least seeing what he has at that position.
            Yeah, this is exactly what I'm saying.

Comment

And what exactly should the response be when someone starts a thread asking " would you guys be against the Giants signing Tim Tebow"?
              ...Seriously.
              Your responses weren't constructive and you acted as though I said we should. You didn't give your opinion, you instead acted as though I made a thread stating we need to sign him and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                Your responses weren't constructive and you acted as though I said we should. You didn't give your opinion, you instead acted as though I made a thread stating we need to sign him and whatnot.
                Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Comment

he will be in the cfl win a few championships and then will try and return to the nfl
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
                    How is it a stupid question? Message boards are created for debates. A simple "no" and why you believe that answer would be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                      he will be in the cfl win a few championships and then will try and return to the nfl
                      The CFL is a throwing league and Tebow simply cannot throw the football. I think he needs to either change positions or he won't be playing professional football anywhere.

Comment

Wtf...

Comment

How is it a stupid question? Message boards are created for debates. A simple "no" and why you believe that answer would be just fine.
                          If you think there's something to debate in a thread about the Giants' signing Tim Tebow, then you don't know your team very well.

Comment

I like Tebow because he is a good guy and appears to be for the average Joe!

but there is nothing he can contribute to the Giants at any position imo!
                            sigpic

Comment

If I had to hear his religiously ostentatious nonsense during interviews every game I'd probably gouge out my ears and become an Eagles fan. No thanks.

Comment

Really? There are real tight ends in the league. Tebow is done in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X