Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a chance of a ............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is there a chance of a ............

    boley return?

  • #2
    Yes, it's been discussed. I think they will wait to see who else might be within their price range
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      i know we have 90 on the roster. i think 91 is the limit

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope not. He was way over rated.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jaxnygmen View Post
          I hope not. He was way over rated.
          He knows the system so if they don't find anyone they consider an upgrade......
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Yes, it's been discussed. I think they will wait to see who else might be within their price range
            +1. They'll be bringing in 1 or 2 more experienced LBs. They were looking to see if they actually drafted anyone before committing. At least I sure pray to God that they do.

            And Boley was excellent the year before. Great team guy. The entire D was horrible last year. Nothing, and none of the players, looked right or were injured.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by luni View Post
              boley return?
              It's been mention about him coming back. I do see the Giants turning last stones in FA and if a deal is appealing for both team and player ? sure why not.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                It's been mention about him coming back. I do see the Giants turning last stones in FA and if a deal is appealing for both team and player ? sure why not.
                Exactly. The front office has a to do their due diligence until the season starts. They probably aren't hanging in cabo just cause the draft is over. I am sure they have lines out to Bradshaw and Boley.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i don't think he comes back. Giants are moving towards getting younger. One of the reasons he was cut outside of cap space was to give younger guys like paysinger and williams a chance to start

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    as a backup for depth for vet minimal
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                    2015 season tbd

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He might get the Blackburn call when Williams (who has an injury history) goes down mid-season...

                      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is the ONLY team that would take him. This show the shape we are in.
                        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by middlecountrygiantsfan View Post
                          Exactly. The front office has a to do their due diligence until the season starts. They probably aren't hanging in cabo just cause the draft is over. I am sure they have lines out to Bradshaw and Boley.
                          The Giants know what they had in Boley and Ahmad, they are looking obviously to up-grade the positions.
                          Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 05-01-2013, 03:01 AM.
                          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X