I missed it ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed it ...

Richie Seubert announcing the secound round pick for the N.Y. Giants in this years draft, I was busy at work and can't find the video . I would love to see old Richie again, does someone has the video or a link to see it ?
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Great, I didnt know I was missing anything, thanks for letting me know. Lol, now I got to look for it.
    Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 04-30-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

i saw a clip on youtube that includes him announcing the pick but no audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
        Ha, I didnt know I was missing anything, thanks for letting me know I missed it. Lol now I got to look for it.
        I heard he was going to announce that pick but I'm starting to doubt he even did it because I can't find the video and I have not seen someone in here mention something about the whole deal.

Comment

Best one i could find. I missed it too.

Comment

Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
            i saw a clip on youtube that includes him announcing the pick but no audio.
            Really ? That's odd because I been looking around youtube and didn't find any video .

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
              Best one i could find. I missed it too.

Thank you ! What a welcome for Richie ! The place was rocking. Its a shame the video lacks quality but sure was great to hear old Richie again, one of my favorite Giants of all time. I miss that mean SOB !

Comment

I saw it.. No reason to feel like you actually missed something special. He tried cracking a joke or something but it didn't translate on air. The announcers were kinda baffled, so was i.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                  Thank you ! What a welcome for Richie ! The place was rocking. Its a shame the video lacks quality but sure was great to hear old Richie again, one of my favorite Giants of all time. I miss that mean SOB !
                  No problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X