I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

[quote user="plc"]I read posts here and I am upset to say the least.TC has won a SB.Had us poised for a second one but for shoot yourself in the "foot", oh excuse me leg issue.I read posts that fans want us to lose.TC has this team ready for a run in this crazy lockout season.This team is on the verge of making a great deal of noise now.TC has done this even with a hugh amount of injured players.Please give this guy some credit.He led this team to a victory over our "Little Brothers" the jesters and maintained his dignity and his players as well.Please Giant fans let get on the band wagon because TC and our players are going in the right direction at the right time which is even more important.Remember how we started in 2007 and that green bay just made the playoffs last year as a wild card on last day of season.Go Gmen, Go Big Blue[/quote]
    Good post..

Comment

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!
      [/quote]

I personally reserve the term "despise" for the Eagles. But you're right -- I do love when the Giants bring out the "WTF just happened" look on Jerry's face.

Comment

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muwster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!
        [/quote]Bu..but..but this rivalry is respectful. Bu...but..but we are supposed to be obessed with the Eagles!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]I really don't see Romo being able to squeeze a ball good enough by Sat., if it's really true they are not going to sign someone else afer the performance by his back up against Philly I'd be shocked.
          DeMarco out, Romo only able to throw 10 yards, expect to see a heavy dose of Witten.[/quote]

I think your underestimating Romo's ball handling skills.

Comment

Working...
          X