I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!

Re: I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!
    [/quote]
    Yes I agree. I want a change in coaching and better draft picks but not at the expense of losing at home to Dallas and allowing them to win the East
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I had a bad feeling about the jet game in the begining of the week..but as the week went on, I felt more confident about the NYG beating the jets...I've got that same feeling about the cowballs...I feel good about this game....

Comment

See sig.

Comment

I really don't see Romo being able to squeeze a ball good enough by Sat., if it's really true they are not going to sign someone else afer the performance by his back up against Philly I'd be shocked.

DeMarco out, Romo only able to throw 10 yards, expect to see a heavy dose of Witten.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

We are favored by 2.5 but I'd feel better if we were underdogs.

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]We are favored by 2.5 but I'd feel better if we were underdogs.[/quote]

Actuall -2.5 for a home team is underdog status.... home team usually gets -3 in Vegas IF they feel its even

Comment

relax ,

as bad as we stink (and admit it, we know we do)

the cowpatties smell twice as bad.
                due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Wait...what?

The Giants are in a win-&-in game for the Playoffs with a division rival. You're a Giants fan. And you're on the fence on who you're rooting for?

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Wait...what?

The Giants are in a win-&-in game for the Playoffs with a division rival. You're a Giants fan. And you're on the fence on who you're rooting for?[/quote]

Yea, seriously, this is ridiculous. If we miss the playoffs, we're gonna get a ****ty draft pick anyways.

Might as well make some noise.

Anyone rooting against the Giants this week is not a real fan.

Comment

I read posts here and I am upset to say the least.TC has won a SB.Had us poised for a second one but for shoot yourself in the "foot", oh excuse me leg issue.I read posts that fans want us to lose.TC has this team ready for a run in this crazy lockout season.This team is on the verge of making a great deal of noise now.TC has done this even with a hugh amount of injured players.Please give this guy some credit.He led this team to a victory over our "Little Brothers" the jesters and maintained his dignity and his players as well.Please Giant fans let get on the band wagon because TC and our players are going in the right direction at the right time which is even more important.Remember how we started in 2007 and that green bay just made the playoffs last year as a wild card on last day of season.Go Gmen, Go Big Blue

Comment

[quote user="plc"]I read posts here and I am upset to say the least.TC has won a SB.Had us poised for a second one but for shoot yourself in the "foot", oh excuse me leg issue.I read posts that fans want us to lose.TC has this team ready for a run in this crazy lockout season.This team is on the verge of making a great deal of noise now.TC has done this even with a hugh amount of injured players.Please give this guy some credit.He led this team to a victory over our "Little Brothers" the jesters and maintained his dignity and his players as well.Please Giant fans let get on the band wagon because TC and our players are going in the right direction at the right time which is even more important.Remember how we started in 2007 and that green bay just made the playoffs last year as a wild card on last day of season.Go Gmen, Go Big Blue[/quote]

i'm am one of those official card carrying certified TC haters that you are talking about.

and normally i would feel compelled to use this opportunity to throw some verbal torment at you.

but i won't , your tears have earned my pity.
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Do you TC haters realize that who ever replaces him will take 3 years to establish himself with the team? The new coach would tear the team apart and build his own roster.

I like what we have now, TC wins more than he loses. We just need a more aggressive def..coor. (Spags) And we can go deep into the playoffs next year. Who the hell want to wait for a new regime that may not work out at all??

Comment

Not only is losing a big game at home in prime time with playoffs on the line already a nightmare scenario (see 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010) but seeing Rhomo and the crypt keeper smiling and hugging on camera as they win the division on our field would infuriate me and make me miserable until around April.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Not only is losing a big game at home in prime time with playoffs on the line already a nightmare scenario (see 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010) but seeing Rhomo and the crypt keeper smiling and hugging on camera as they win the division on our field would infuriate me and make me miserable until around April.
                              [/quote]

what he said....big ups.

Comment

Working...
                              X