No announcement yet.

ESPN: Nassib best pick of NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand some are very in love with Eli, the manning name and all . And he has been real good, however nothing lats forever. i never wish any giant an injury so that is crazy to think i ever said that. I will say all things do come to an end and fans sometimes find it hard to except. its a business and TC and Reese think he is a starter potential and so do I.

time will tell.

Comment

• Nobody is in love with Eli Manning other than his spouse, and I'm sure his children love him very much also. I doubt they are in love/love him just because of his last name, but I'm sure you'll have some wild story about why anybody would marry a weakling like Eli Manning who shys away from hits from 250/300 pound men. You have said it, I will find when you said it when I can be bothered to go through your 50,000 posts. He's a backup, Nassib = NYG backup to the best QB in Franchise history. At least he can say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        I understand some are very in love with Eli, the manning name and all . And he has been real good, however nothing lats forever. i never wish any giant an injury so that is crazy to think i ever said that. I will say all things do come to an end and fans sometimes find it hard to except. its a business and TC and Reese think he is a starter potential and so do I.

time will tell.
        This is why people get ticked off. You claim he was good, you make the unobjectionable "nothing lasts forever claim," but you sneak in the "Manning name, and all" remark.

Most of your post discourages response, but the "Manning name" part does -- making those that do object look like nitpicking, narrow-minded....(dare I say it?) CULTISTS.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Meh, Harooni's right. Nothing lasts forever, in 4 years when Nassib's contract is up Giants will have to trade up again to grab a backup. Dang it!

Comment

• Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
            Nobody is in love with Eli Manning other than his spouse, and I'm sure his children love him very much also. I doubt they are in love/love him just because of his last name, but I'm sure you'll have some wild story about why anybody would marry a weakling like Eli Manning who shys away from hits from 250/300 pound men. You have said it, I will find when you said it when I can be bothered to go through your 50,000 posts. He's a backup, Nassib = NYG backup to the best QB in Franchise history. At least he can say that.
            Look we get it we all enjoy what Eli has and will continue doing for our team. .The majority of us hope it continues on and on.. Realistically it'll end hopefully not for awhile. Why not root for this kid? He's a giant, quit hating man its embarrassing.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              This is why people get ticked off. You claim he was good, you make the unobjectionable "nothing lasts forever claim," but you sneak in the "Manning name, and all" remark.

Most of your post discourages response, but the "Manning name" part does -- making those that do object look like nitpicking, narrow-minded....(dare I say it?) CULTISTS.
              i see your point, but thats not aimed at everyone that likes Eli. there are some Giant fans that Eli is one of thier favorite players and then there are Eli fans.

Comment

Meh, Harooni's right. Nothing lasts forever, in 4 years when Nassib's contract is up Giants will have to trade up again to grab a backup. Dang it!
                really you have to knock this kid to bring Eli up ? wow man

Comment

Meh, Harooni's right. Nothing lasts forever, in 4 years when Nassib's contract is up Giants will have to trade up again to grab a backup. Dang it!
                  That's my worry as well.....Reese has some T-Rex arms when it comes to digging down for the dough. With our luck the kid will be fully groomed for someone to overypay in free agency, right when we really need a replacement for Eli.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

really you have to knock this kid to bring Eli up ? wow man
                    Lol
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                      That's my worry as well.....Reese has some T-Rex arms when it comes to digging down for the dough. With our luck the kid will be fully groomed for someone to overypay in free agency, right when we really need a replacement for Eli.

haha so true.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        oh oh becareful you will be accused of pushing Eli out before he is 50.

Comment

• I guess I shouldn't be surprised by your ignorance. He'll be our franchise backup for a long time before we crown him the next Franchise QB for the Giants. One week your telling EA what a great move he made to draft Eli next week you have Nassib as your sig. Sorry man but to me your a joke. An entertaining joke but a joke nonetheless.

Comment

oh oh becareful you will be accused of pushing Eli out before he is 50.
                            LMAO
                            sigpic

Comment

• No problem with Eli and yes EA made a nice call and i admitted i wanted Big ben to him. And im hardly going to be insulting to a man who tried to do his best for the giants. if i ever met Eli i wouldnt say hey Eli dont throw it off your back foot or whatever. I have more Class than that.

Comment

Keep in mind Eli will be 35+ in 2016 when he would be due to become a FA also the way his contract has been restructured its a huge hit in 2015. for all we know the FO is not wanting to give him another huge contract at that age. also who says Eli wants to play till 38-40 . these next two years will tell us more.
                                Yeah so are you saying Eli will be washed up at age 35? So dumb. How do u have so little faith in Eli but already put so much blind faith in a guy that has never taken a snap in the pros?!!! I like the pick too. But let's see what he can do before we push Eli out the door!

Comment

Working...
                                X