ESPN: Nassib best pick of NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    The other question there is you don't know if you will ever see Nassib play in a meaningful game for the Giants. However we do know that we need LBers to play.
    Nassib being drafted has nothing to do with the Giants LB group. That is what it is. If they didnt draft Nassib at that spot maybe they dont even go LB anyway...Its the Giants value level they place on the position....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      Nassib being drafted has nothing to do with the Giants LB group. That is what it is. If they didnt draft Nassib at that spot maybe they dont even go LB anyway...Its the Giants value level they place on the position....
      Which is very possible, seeing as we didn't select a single linebacker in the entire draft.

Comment

Yeah I understand that, however it still doesn't address a very needed set of positions, while they addressed perhaps the most unneeded single position on the team.

The fact that it doesn't impact our LBers is the problem.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Yeah I understand that, however it still doesn't address a very needed set of positions, while they addressed perhaps the most unneeded single position on the team.

Seeing as we are playing an entirely new set of LBs this year, how do you know that our LB aren't already improved over last season?

Comment

I think the poor performance of the DL last year was more of a prob then the LB group.
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think the poor performance of the DL last year was more of a prob then the LB group.
              I agree (to an extent) and why I wasn't as bothered by the Hankins pick as some people were.

However that still doesn't address the glaring need of LBers and that will STILL be a problem for us and our defense this year.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Seeing as we are playing an entirely new set of LBs this year, how do you know that our LB aren't already improved over last season?
                The only new LBer this year will be Connor and he was only a starter (last year) by proxy due to injury.

And I haven't seen any tape or analysis to suggest that he is an upgrade over Blackburn and he still has to learn our defense (not to mention the conversion from a 3-4 ILB to a 4-3 MLB and a totally new coach and team).

Comment

• Connor played MLB in Carolina where he was drafted. One could argue he was playing out of position at ILB in the 3-4.

Comment

• Hard to believe a guy with accuracy issues and who hears footsteps all the time can be the best pick.

Comment

• Are you talking about Eli or Nas? haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                        Hard to believe a guy with accuracy issues and who hears footsteps all the time can be the best pick.
                        Time will tell
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                          Hard to believe a guy with accuracy issues and who hears footsteps all the time can be the best pick.
                          There's no reason to attack another player who hasn't played one down in the NFL. Relax, he's not competing for the starting job, nor will he ever. It's going to be okay.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            There's no reason to attack another player who hasn't played one down in the NFL. Relax, he's not competing for the starting job, nor will he ever. It's going to be okay.
                            Van full today?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Van full today?
                              Yeah..moving out..OF COLLEGE.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Yeah..moving out..OF COLLEGE.
                                Make sure Victor lifts with his legs

Comment

Working...
                                X