Giants Hope 2nd Rounder Hankins Can Be A "Big Factor"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    He was playing 70+ snaps per game. That's a lot of snaps for a 300 + pounder. Fatigue definitely played a huge part. What Impresses me is the way he runs down the field to chase down rbs. Lazy DTs don't do that. He won't need to play 70 snaps in our rotation.
    THIS! this is really impressive. Heck Tuck was not even playing that many and he looked tired on most plays... ugh.
    This feat is really impressive for a dude that weighs over 300 lbs!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Plus he is 21 years old.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        He has a funny name, Hankins.
        Mr Hankins the Christmas Poo..

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          ^^Absolutely, alot of dominating dt's had tractor tires around their middle. I don't think a six pack is a necessity to playing great at DT. Linval Joseph doesn't have a six pack either and he turned out ok. I can't believe that coordinator would bad mouth his player this way especially a guy who played every snap on defense. .
          Who was badmouthing? Did you read the article? He basically said that Hankins' looks are deceiving.

I also agree about the 70+ snaps per game. How many snaps did our starting DTs have this year? (snap count thread, where are you?)

Comment

Im excited about what this kid brings to the Giants.

Comment

Watch this kid chase down RB's and receivers on screens. Not sure "lazy" is the appropriate word.

Comment

i think he is going to be a great assest to this team
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                X