Brother helping Brother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother helping Brother

Will Rex Ryan help his little brother try to defeat the Giants? What's your opinion? What sweet revenge would it be for Killdrive...I'm lovin that. Go blue!

Re: Brother helping Brother

[quote user="blueinsc"]Will Rex Ryan help his little brother try to defeat the Giants? What's your opinion? What sweet revenge would it be for Killdrive...I'm lovin that. Go blue![/quote]

The only way he could do it is kidnap
    Eli and sit his fat *** on him !

Comment

[quote user="blueinsc"]Will Rex Ryan help his little brother try to defeat the Giants? What's your opinion? What sweet revenge would it be for Killdrive...I'm lovin that. Go blue![/quote]

how could he , he doesn't know how to ; not anymore than his brother does.

one of them would come up with the worst idea possible and the other one would go along with it.

what a couple of fat maroons.
      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="blueinsc"]Will Rex Ryan help his little brother try to defeat the Giants? What's your opinion? What sweet revenge would it be for Killdrive...I'm lovin that. Go blue![/quote]

how could he , he doesn't know how to ; not anymore than his brother does.

one of them would come up with the worst idea possible and the other one would go along with it.

what a couple of fat maroons.[/quote]
        Lol
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I think Rex will help Rob by passing him an extra piece of cake and pie.

Comment

i would hate to be a defensive coach on the cowboys because rex other fat loudmouth who wins nothing def coord never shuts up. he constantly yapping in his headset and although the staff would never admit it it must get annoying and old real fast!

Comment

this is something i speculated on before the first game vs dallas.

anyone thinking that rob ryan doesnt have a boatload of tape to study and formulate a plan to stop our offense is dreaming.

KG HAS to be creative. the jets d had our number for the most part. Rob can look at that gameplan and build on it. If KG comes out with the same gameplan he did vs dallas and ny it wont be pretty.

eli can play lights out but with an ineffective gameplan it wont get us the win.

after the nyj game i was a lil worried bc i had said in order for us to sweep the ryan bro. we'd need to play lights out on offense the first two games. the first game was a job well done.

second one, not at all.

im a homer and even i cant dismiss the idea rob ryan has a good gameplan for our offense...

Comment

keep in mind both ryan bro. run similar defensive schemes

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]this is something i speculated on before the first game vs dallas.

anyone thinking that rob ryan doesnt have a boatload of tape to study and formulate a plan to stop our offense is dreaming.

KG HAS to be creative. the jets d had our number for the most part. Rob can look at that gameplan and build on it. If KG comes out with the same gameplan he did vs dallas and ny it wont be pretty.

eli can play lights out but with an ineffective gameplan it wont get us the win.

after the nyj game i was a lil worried bc i had said in order for us to sweep the ryan bro. we'd need to play lights out on offense the first two games. the first game was a job well done.

second one, not at all.

im a homer and even i cant dismiss the idea rob ryan has a good gameplan for our offense...[/quote]

yea, but Newman ain't Revis
                  my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

It was more the Giants offense not getting it doen then it was the Jets D. They had plays covered but in the end the Giants blew many plays not only with drops, missed passes, dumbass play calls, but also with lack of execution.

In the last Dallas game both defenses sucked.....

Maybe....just maybe both side of the ball for the Giants can play good at the same time for once this season.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]
                      yea, but Newman ain't Revis[/quote]True but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="stormblue"] yea, but Newman ain't Revis[/quote]True but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.[/quote]

nearly doesnt count...

but I hear you. Eli please protect the ball. This pick stuff has to stop. Go one game without one.....thank you.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="stormblue"]
                          yea, but Newman ain't Revis[/quote]True but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.[/quote]

yea , but that one was all on Goober Pile ,stupid , stupid (uh , did i mention stupid) pass .

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="stormblue"]
                            yea, but Newman ain't Revis[/quote]True but he still nearly had a pick six vs us the first game.[/quote]

yea , but that one was all on Goober Pile ,stupid , stupid (uh , did i mention stupid) pass .[/quote]Definitely a stupid pass, I nearly **** myself when I saw Newman jump it.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

@ gmen0820

and what the heck is 820...

420 and 4 beers ?

Comment

Working...
                              X