No announcement yet.

What's up with Bradshaw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's injured (always), he paractices (NEVER), he hurts the team as much as he helps it. He's an emergency signing only, not a serious consideration for the full season.

Comment

Very informative on Bradshaw's condition after surgery. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
        I don't think we need him at this point, I'd rather just go roll with the one-two punch with Wilson and Brown. Could be a dangerous combination.
        Yes, I would love to see it. However I worry about injuries. Brown was out last season. I would like to see Bradshaw in a Giants uniform again, as a sometimes player when needed. But Bradshaw wants in on the action. He won't be happy sitting on the bench. Still, I hope he retires a Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
          He's clears for OTA today, without any contact in months. Everyone knows he'll be injured again as soon as contact starts. You simply can't miss pratice as much as Bradshaw does and not hurt the timing of the offense. His value is questionable for any team, no matter how desparate for RB.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
            No problem.

He should be picked up soon.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This was his 5th foot surgery.

I wish him the best, but it's time to move on.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I remember one of the games last year when him and tom coughlin went at it on the sidelines somthing along the lines of "run the ball more" or w.e to coughlin . bradshaw has always been a fired up type i guy and i just cant see him sitting on giants sideline sitting for more than 75% of the game he needs to move on.

Comment

My grandmother's feet are sturdier than AB's.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Denver showed interest in him also. Not sure what team at this point will pick him up since a lot of them addressed their needs in the draft.

Comment

our docs know whats the deal with his foot probably

Comment

Bradshaw is one of my favorite players. He gave it his all every play his whole time in Giants blue.
                        It's just unfortunate that he has major feet issues, the guy has played his whole career on feet that should be showcased in a museum instead on a football field.
                        Bradshaw is the true definition of a great Giant.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                          Bradshaw is one of my favorite players. He gave it his all every play his whole time in Giants blue.
                          It's just unfortunate that he has major feet issues, the guy has played his whole career on feet that should be showcased in a museum instead on a football field.
                          Bradshaw is the true definition of a great Giant.
                          +1000. I hope we sign him back....if for nothing but to retire as a G-Man.!!!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

good to the Jets AB, Rex will massage those bad feet..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              good to the Jets AB, Rex will massage those bad feet..
                              Really? Think prior to typing........ COME ON MAN!!!!!
                              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

How can he pass a physical? he has more screws in his feet than freggin' Robocop!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                                X