Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Bradshaw?

Where is he going to end up?

It seems like alot of the teams he was rumored to go to, drafted young RBs. ex: Steelers

Maybe he returns to the Giants behind David Wilson?

Originally posted by quan the don View Post

It seems like alot of the teams he was rumored to go to, drafted young RBs. ex: Steelers
    He can't pass a physical
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
      He can't pass a physical
      http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/2...ical-clearance
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
        He can't pass a physical
        O but yes he can

Comment

Giants want to see what Wilson/Brown combo can do.

Comment

Honestly, if he doesn't cost too much, can you say he would be a bad 3rd Back with his pass-blocking?

Comment

forget hightower and sign bshaw back

Comment

Originally posted by quan the don View Post

Maybe he returns to the Giants behind David Wilson?
                He hasn't yet been able to pass a physical I believe. But if he can't practice, as has been the case for at least two years, he really is a detriment to the team.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If he can be signed for a decent price, I say "Why Not". He is a Giant through and through, and is a leader that the other players can rally around. He is also very knowledgeable! Sign him now!
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

We Got COX..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      We Got COX..!!
                      We got Wilson and Brown
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I expect us to be giving Bradshaw a call when brown is out for the season... same story with Boley and Williams.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I expect us to be giving Bradshaw a call when brown is out for the season... same story with Boley and Williams.
                          That's the feeling I'm getting too. IF Brown or Wilson goes down for an extended period of time we will see Bradshaw back.

The dude is all heart who plays bigger than his size. He still has some gas in the tank if he could only stay healthy. Coming in later in the season might not be the worse thing either.

Comment

Don't forget about Scott. Would love if they could carry 4 RB's with Bradshaw on the team.

Comment

I don't think we need him at this point, I'd rather just go roll with the one-two punch with Wilson and Brown. Could be a dangerous combination.

Comment

Working...
                              X