Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

johnathan hankins and family watching him get drafted (vid)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnathan hankins and family watching him get drafted (vid)

not sure how to embed on this site, but here he is at his home on draft day. what an awesome moment its gotta be for these guys. welcome to NY big hank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHMFZN0mdp8

Meanwhile everyone on here was like NOOOOOOOO! Haha..
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

great stuff, Big Hank seems like a real good dude..

Comment

I am liking this pick more seems real humble good kid.

Comment

Another player and his family showing their excitement on a previous Draft day.

Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 05-02-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
            I am liking this pick more seems real humble good kid.
            same here. I was one of those guys not liking the pick at all..mainly due to reading GARBAGE scouting reports on this kid. The more research I do on him, the more I'm liking the pick. Whoever said he was lazy and had poor work ethic is crazy, it's not true at all..He's a good kid and hard worker and I take back what I originally said.
            Last edited by DownWitJPP; 05-02-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsFan27 View Post
              not sure how to embed on this site, but here he is at his home on draft day. what an awesome moment its gotta be for these guys. welcome to NY big hank!

Wow. I'm all choked up. Seeing the tears of joy from his family you can't help but be happy for him. I really hope he becomes a star and a rock in this defense.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                same here. I was one of those guys not liking the pick at all..mainly due to reading GARBAGE scouting reports on this kid. The more research I do on him, the more I'm liking the pick. Whoever said he was lazy and had poor work ethic is crazy, it's not true at all..He's a good kid and hard worker and I take back what I originally said.
                I wonder why OSU played him on almost every down. Naturally a big body like him will get tired.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                  The bad thing about scouting reports is that one will say a player lacks size and acceleration but another on the same player will say that he has great acceleration and has prototypical size. The guy has some work to do there is no doubt, but in a rotation he should flourish and help out as a role player.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                    I wonder why OSU played him on almost every down. Naturally a big body like him will get tired.
                    They probably didn't have anyone else that was better even when he was tired...

Comment

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
                      They probably didn't have anyone else that was better even when he was tired...
                      I think he will play well in the rotation of DTs we have.
                      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        LOL

I'm expecting Hankins to contribute immediately to solidifying our dline.
                        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Nah dude, i was stoked! the guy looks like a wrecking ball. figuratively and realistically...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

^ i think that's a good thing...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsFan27 View Post

what do you put in search engine on youtube i cant access your link
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X