Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants QB choice vs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants QB choice vs

    Mr Reese, very happy to have you as a GM and your staff of scouts. Giants choice of QB compared tothe other choice made by another NY team shows Reese's and his scouts' ability to determine character and quality of attitude and talent is over and above that of another NY team who if I remember sold all to move up in the draft to choose Sanchez of whom his college coach said he was no where near ready to be an NFL QB. Nassib happy to be a Giant and to be good enough to actually be chosen and accepting of the fact concerning when his number was called.
    Comparing Geno Smith's attitude of being "all put out" at not being chosen #1 or not even being chosen in the first round and then announcing he was leaving at the end of the first round shows stupidity and a lack of leadership quailty and because he attaches the blame to his agents. NFL execs say the reasons for his drop was not his agents.. I'd venture a guess that Mr Smith in no way is a replacement for Sanchez because he has a self-inflated assessment of his talent and an immature ego, and that's a shame and a sure path to failure, while Ryan Nassib will quietly learn and improve and become an outstanding backup and a more than quality replacement for a starting job in the future. Mr Smith, learn quickly, you are not entitled to anything! Just saying what I observed, we have a value pick by Reese and the other NY team has a problem on their hands.

    GIANTS 2 (Eli and Nassib) JETS 0
    Last edited by Red Dog; 05-02-2013, 11:04 AM.

  • #2
    not enough info on either player to make any type of long term assessment......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

    Comment


    • #3
      the post was an assesment of character and maturity with current observations and other NFL execs replies as the base

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
        the post was an assesment of character and maturity with current observations and other NFL execs replies as the base
        We drafted Damontre Moore, whos Charechter is about as questioned as anyones in the draft..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
          the post was an assesment of character and maturity with current observations and other NFL execs replies as the base
          I understand that....
          IMO....still not enough info for a long term assessment.....but thats just me....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #6
            A lot of big assumptions on your part. What says Geno Smith is not inspired to prove the rest of the NFL wrong for passing him by? Jets are under new GM, there is no saying they didn't get it right and JR got it wrong. Only time will tell.
            Do not feed the trolls.

            Comment


            • #7
              Call me back in 5 years & I'll let you know if you were right or wrong.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
                Mr Reese, very happy to have you as a GM and your staff of scouts. Giants choice of QB compared tothe other choice made by another NY team shows Reese's and his scouts' ability to determine character and quality of attitude and talent is over and above that of another NY team who if I remember sold all to move up in the draft to choose Sanchez of whom his college coach said he was no where near ready to be an NFL QB. Nassib happy to be a Giant and to be good enough to actually be chosen and accepting of the fact concerning when his number was called.
                Comparing Geno Smith's attitude of being "all put out" at not being chosen #1 or not even being chosen in the first round and then announcing he was leaving at the end of the first round shows stupidity and a lack of leadership quailty and because he attaches the blame to his agents. NFL execs say the reasons for his drop was not his agents.. I'd venture a guess that Mr Smith in no way is a replacement for Sanchez because he has a self-inflated assessment of his talent and an immature ego, and that's a shame and a sure path to failure, while Ryan Nassib will quietly learn and improve and become an outstanding backup and a more than quality replacement for a starting job in the future. Mr Smith, learn quickly, you are not entitled to anything! Just saying what I observed, we have a value pick by Reese and the other NY team has a problem on their hands.

                GIANTS 2 (Eli and Nassib) JETS 0
                I like the post.

                Don't know why posters are giving you trouble about it.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I like the post.

                  Don't know why posters are giving you trouble about it.
                  Thanx :-) Good posts usually receive trouble because concerning the subject matter those replying didn't think of it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    We drafted Damontre Moore, whos Charechter is about as questioned as anyones in the draft..
                    leadership expectations from DE is far different than QB. Moore is also a few years younger, so we'll see how he matures.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      We drafted Damontre Moore, whos Charechter is about as questioned as anyones in the draft..
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        mark this down., Nas is a better QB prospect than Geno Smith. Nas is smarter and more well spoken.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          mark this down., Nas is a better QB prospect than Geno Smith. Nas is smarter and more well spoken.
                          Ahhhhh yes smarter and more well spoken. Tell me off hand what are the two players IQ, SAT or ACT scores. Dave Brown was a Duke graduate. I bet he was fine orator... a lot of good that did us on the football field. Nass won't see the field for the Giants if we are lucky and nobody gives a crap what the back up quarterback thinks about anything, so his uber articulation ability will fall on deaf ears.

                          If he develops into a starter quality QB then he will leave the Giants via free agency. David Carr is the better back up right now probably for the next 2 years. Nass won't get the playing time he needs to develop fully. At the least Eli has 6 years left. It's a bit premature to look for his successor IMO.
                          Last edited by B&RWarrior; 05-02-2013, 11:19 PM.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                          http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            mark this down., Nas is a better QB prospect than Geno Smith. Nas is smarter and more well spoken.
                            Boyz got him some guns too.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As long as Sanchez is still stinking up the joint, the Giants will be way better at QB...

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X