Nas Scouting Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Been baiting for 10 years and he's still getting the fish. Funny (but perhaps sad?) thing is if someone else posted an unbiased scouting report of Nassib and wanted a serious discussion, it would only be a 3 page thread at the most. Maybe it's time to accept that some of this MB might enjoy giving other posters crap more than actually discussing football lol.
    Wait, but aren't you Harooni? Jk jk
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      His music is a little too young for you, Ro. Don't feel bad.
      That would explain it
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        No one is pushing Eli out but one day you have to pass the torch. maybe its 3 years from now maybe its 6-7 we dont know.
        Hold the phone for a second...are you saying Eli won't be our starter forever?
        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
          Hold the phone for a second...are you saying Eli won't be our starter forever?
          That's a rough thing all ball players have to persevere. If you guys didn't read the article today's Record about Roman Oben's transition out of football, I recommend you do.

As an older fan, I've watched many of my childhood "heroes" retire - most not by choice, and it is a sad day. We all wish we could turn back the clock but obviously we can't.

The only thing we can do is appreciate their careers (in real time) and see where the road leads us. Enjoy the good times and accept the struggles, as no one is perfect. Suggesting that a certain player will accomplish this or fail at that is totally meaningless - unless of course you've backed it up with a sizable wager.

One of the toughest things our front office must do is to deal with the inevitable that 'father time' and this brutal game has wreaked on these players. It's something that I never take lightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            It's his pet name, like Tiki-Bear for Barber.
            i already picked out names for some other rokkies. Pugs and Hanky

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Been baiting for 10 years and he's still getting the fish. Funny (but perhaps sad?) thing is if someone else posted an unbiased scouting report of Nassib and wanted a serious discussion, it would only be a 3 page thread at the most. Maybe it's time to accept that some of this MB might enjoy giving other posters crap more than actually discussing football lol.
              life is really dull if everyone shared the same opinion or agreed with each other. the world needs its Moreheads its gumbys its giggles. That is what makes the MB fun,. and even those who claim to hate us , are intrigued by the next thing we say or argue about.

Comment

• The main question is ....... "How good is he at holding a clip-board ?" That's all he is going to be doing for a long time unless Eli gets injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                  The main question is ....... "How good is he at holding a clip-board ?" That's all he is going to be doing for a long time unless Eli gets injured.
                  whoa dont jinx it

Comment

whoa dont jinx it
                    lmao
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

i already picked out names for some other rokkies. Pugs and Hanky
                      Pugh has GOT to be called T Rex.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        What about arm strength?
                        or arm length....
                        Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

The main question is ....... "How good is he at holding a clip-board ?" That's all he is going to be doing for a long time unless Eli gets injured.
                          I think his 40 time was actually faster and the coaches said his mechanics were awesome though he needs to bring the clipboard up more with the headphones on and not talk so loud when relaying plays. In scouting guides he was compared to an early Steve Young when Montana was the quarterback in San Fran and even an early Rodgers.

Comment

And if Eli gets injured, would we rather have Nassib, Painter, or Carr going onto the field.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Ill be honest, Reese does seem to know more then us somehow. Lets just see what this kid can do. Besides, Reese has a nack for making a pick that has us scratching our heads because it wasnt a need, and the next thing you know the player in front of him goes down. Knock on wood for Eli.
                              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                And if Eli gets injured, would we rather have Nassib, Painter, or Carr going onto the field.
                                depends on who has the better training camp and pre-season. Last year's pre-season Carr looked awful. If Nassib picks up the playbook quickly I would have no problem with the Giants cutting Carr

Comment

Working...
                                X