Nas Scouting Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    Trust me I want to leave my wife everyday. I envy Fbomb who is on his 4th marriage
    Just have her sit down and go over your 52,000 posts on this MB. She might take pity on you and realize you just need some black chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      LMAO!!!!!

ftr....I didn't marry the last 2!!!
      lol oh good. i want to live the charlie sheen lifestyle.

Comment

Thats great, even if half of it isnt true. Nassib's ceiling in the NFL is probably a Matt Cassel or Alex Smith. And I am a Cuse fan.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          Fixed that for you. DAMN LIBERALS!!!
          That does sound better
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Thats great, even if half of it isnt true. Nassib's ceiling in the NFL is probably a Matt Cassel or Alex Smith. And I am a Cuse fan.
            i never post anything that isnt a true report, i may highlight the parts i like though.

Comment

I hate to get back to the OP, but if this kid is all that, we may very well have two QBs who can get the job done (at some point).
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                I hate to get back to the OP, but if this kid is all that, we may very well have two QBs who can get the job done (at some point).
                yes him and Carr.

Comment

lol oh good. i want to live the charlie sheen lifestyle.
                  WINNING!!
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

yes him and Carr.
                    You are one colorful dude, I was talking about Nassib and Painter lol

Comment

If and i say a big if ,Nas comes on looking real good and learns fast, we could release Eli in 2015 and save the 20mil cap number there. we could maybe see what his value is and re-sign Eli as a FA.

Comment

If and i say a big if ,Nas comes on looking real good and learns fast, we could release Eli in 2015 and save the 20mil cap number there. we could maybe see what his value is and re-sign Eli as a FA.
                        NOW you've done it

Comment

NOW you've done it
                          lol, im speaking purely as a business move. I wonder what Eli would fetch in FA if lets say his play is about the same as 2012 the next few years.

Comment

lol, im speaking purely as a business move. I wonder what Eli would fetch in FA if lets say his play is about the same as 2012 the next few years.
                            You think it might not be taken as you intended?

Comment

I'm of the opinion that we drafted Nassib solely due to him having Carr-like guns.
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

You think it might not be taken as you intended?
                                iv actually grown quite fond of Eli, its just i have to keep up appearances. you may notice i hardly bring up his short comings.

Comment

Working...
                                X