Nas Scouting Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Well, with the censors working and no effective sarcasm filter, it really does lose its comedic edge.
    Just busting you
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We will not be releasing Eli, Harooni. Give it up.
      I know you realize he was being incendiary
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Well, with the censors working and no effective sarcasm filter, it really does lose its comedic edge.

Damn pinko commies!!!!
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I know you realize he was being incendiary
          Yes, I know. That's why I kept it short. In retrospect, I should have added a *sigh* at the end.

Kind of like this:

Oh no. Not this, again.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Just busting you
            I'm working the dry humor today.

Comment

I'm working the dry humor today.

Comment

For some strange reason, Ryan Nassib is becoming a hated Giant among a small, but enthusiastic band of posters here.

Why would that be?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

But can he warm the bench and hold a clip board?

Not hating, but this is probably going to be his role for a while.

Comment

It could be the prospect of Eli SOME DAY being replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by pino View Post
                      But can he warm the bench and hold a clip board?

Not hating, but this is probably going to be his role for a while.
                      I predict that Nassib will end up more hated than Tony Romo around here in a year or 2. Especially if he plays well in preseason or any other opportunities to play.

Doctor Freud.......Calling Dr. Freud!!!!!

Comment

Yes. SOMEDAY.

Comment

For "arm strength" mentioned see picture of Nassib's bulging bicep in Harooni's post. Just doesn't relate to strength for long throws with accuracy at this point.and that based on his old coaches assesment. I ask myself, why am I getting involved, stop me,stop me now!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I predict that Nassib will end up more hated than Tony Romo around here in a year or 2. Especially if he plays well in preseason or any other opportunities to play.

Doctor Freud.......Calling Dr. Freud!!!!!
                            More than Romo maybe but not as much as RG3 imo. Anyway, we should all want this kid to perform well in the preseason and for any snaps he might take in the regular season (even if Eli gets pulled because he's playing REALLY bad). A good Nassib is a potential future Giants starting QB or good trade chip that can net us a 1-3 round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              More than Romo maybe but not as much as RG3 imo. Anyway, we should all want this kid to perform well in the preseason and for any snaps he might take in the regular season (even if Eli gets pulled because he's playing REALLY bad). A good Nassib is a potential future Giants starting QB or good trade chip that can net us a 1-3 round pick.
                              Well that is certainly the "rational" view.

Comment

Well, I am both an Eli fan and I like the Nassib pick. What does that make me?

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                                X