Distributes the ball to a variety of weapons
    Very good on touch passes
    Good footwork
    Tough
    Intelligent
    Confident
    Good work ethic; intangibles
    Leader

Nassib was an efficient signal-caller for Syracuse and led his program to some solid seasons. He broke into the starting lineup in 2010 and completed 56 percent of his passes for 2,334 yards with 19 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Nassib improved his accuracy in 2011 as his completion percentage rose to 62 percent. He totaled 2,685 yards with 22 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Nassib also ran for 155 yards and two scores.

The senior completed 62 percent of his passes in 2012 for 3,749 yards, 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He displayed intelligence and accuracy. Nassib had a record-setting game in a narrow loss to Northwestern in Syracuse's opener. He threw four touchdowns in the second half to give the Orange a lead. Nassib set Syracuse records in passing attempts and yards as he completed 45-of-66 passes for 479 yards with four touchdowns and an interception. Nassib also picked up some clutch yards on the ground. The Orange didn't have a strong supporting cast, and Nassib played better than his numbers indicate.

Possesses a thick, athletic build to handle the pounding of playing in the NFL. Quick setup and delivery. The ball sizzles out of his hand, especially on short to intermediate passes. Good mobility. Willing to step up and out of the pocket to buy time and can deliver a catchable ball while on the move.

Flashes the ability to look off the safety. Takes the game and his own improvement seriously and was characterized as "wired right" by scouts. Good hand size (10 1/2) for a quarterback).

• Harooni
    replied
    Originally posted by dsd28 View Post
    reading this thread, i feel as if ive been transported back to 2001-2003, and jakkstroud has made yet another post about how jessie palmer should be starting over kerry collins

where's moonpie and theitalianhotdog?
    oh lol yeah jakk and palmer that was fun., he still here somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• TextureDj
    replied
    Originally posted by dsd28 View Post
    reading this thread, i feel as if ive been transported back to 2001-2003, and jakkstroud has made yet another post about how jessie palmer should be starting over kerry collins

they got banned for being interesting.....

Leave a comment:

• dsd28
    replied
    deja vu

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    first Nassib has to prove he is either worth keeping or worth trading....
    right now he is only worth a trip to training camp....
    everything else is just a guess.....

Leave a comment:

• Harooni
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I liked what you did there

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    half man half amazing
    I liked what you did there

Leave a comment:

• Harooni
    replied
    Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I saw Nas and thought Nas LOL
    half man half amazing

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    I saw Nas and thought Nas LOL

Leave a comment:

• B&RWarrior
    replied
    in theory you guys are correct, no idea if he can beat out Carr yet, but from what I saw and Gather , he is younger and may not have that oline panic Carr has. like i said we will see.
    to be fair i dont think pugs will start at Tackle day one., so i see where you are coming from
    Carr is definitely shell shocked.

Leave a comment:

• Roosevelt
    replied
    no with carr i felt he might be able to manage a game. with this kid i feel he can win with his arm. but really im talking out of my butt im only speculating . we will see
    Truth is most rookie QB's aren't ready for pro ball. Just look at Eli as an example. Even as the number pick in the draft he was 1-6 his rookie year.

It's very rare that a rookie has the ability to play winning ball his first year.

Player's like Simms are the exception, not the rule.

Leave a comment:

• B&RWarrior
    replied
    no with carr i felt he might be able to manage a game. with this kid i feel he can win with his arm. but really im talking out of my butt im only speculating . we will see
    Nassib doesn't have a better arm than Carr.

Leave a comment:

• gumby74
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pugh has GOT to be called T Rex.
    P- ​rex

Leave a comment:

• Harooni
    replied
    in theory you guys are correct, no idea if he can beat out Carr yet, but from what I saw and Gather , he is younger and may not have that oline panic Carr has. like i said we will see.
    to be fair i dont think pugs will start at Tackle day one., so i see where you are coming from

Leave a comment:

• B&RWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
    So in your mind, he's already leapfrogged Carr as the 2nd stringer?

Mind you, you were more than confident that Carr could take over for an injured Eli and the beat would go on, and now you are just as confident that a guy who has never taken a snap in the pros could do it.

Why if I didn't know any better, I would say it seems like you are desperate to believe that Eli could easily be replaced.
    Yeah, I think it's a bit much. I've always viewed Carr as one of the elite backup QBs in the league. The idea that a rookie that has never played a snap in the pros, much less ran the complex Gilbride offense will outperform him is not based in reality. I am not for cutting Carr this year. God forbid Eli has to miss a couple of games, we still have a chance to win a game with Carr at QB.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X