Ryan Nassib On NY Giants: "I'm So Happy To Be Joining Them"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Why wouldn't he be happy to join the Giants? It's the only way an Eagles fan can experience a Lombardi.
    I was kidding and your signature still makes me laugh.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I know MH, Eli should of stayed in San Diego and two superbowls would of been gone from our trophy case. At least Simms would still be the best huh?

Reports wrote that Nassib was upset that his coach used him as a smoke screen to pick up Manuel. No doubt he's happy lol, he's gonna be getting millions for holding a clip board, what's better than that?

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
        I know MH, Eli should of stayed in San Diego and two superbowls would of been gone from our trophy case. At least Simms would still be the best huh?

Reports wrote that Nassib was upset that his coach used him as a smoke screen to pick up Manuel. No doubt he's happy lol, he's gonna be getting millions for holding a clip board, what's better than that?
        Not only that, but Manuel is going to be thrown to the wolves if he starts over Kolb, and if he doesn't, he'll probably be out of the NFL in a year or two. Nassib will play out his entire rookie contract holding a clipboard for us, and then depending on where he is and Eli is in 2016 (assuming a 4-year contract), we either let him go and he gets a chance to play for a QB-strapped team, or he becomes our starter and we trade Eli for massive picks. Either way, we win, and Nassib wins.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
          Why wouldn't he be happy to join the Giants? It's the only way an Eagles fan can experience a Lombardi.
          I knew Pugh was an Eagles fan.....Nassib was too?
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            Not only that, but Manuel is going to be thrown to the wolves if he starts over Kolb, and if he doesn't, he'll probably be out of the NFL in a year or two. Nassib will play out his entire rookie contract holding a clipboard for us, and then depending on where he is and Eli is in 2016 (assuming a 4-year contract), we either let him go and he gets a chance to play for a QB-strapped team, or he becomes our starter and we trade Eli for massive picks. Either way, we win, and Nassib wins.
            I don't see this team EVER trading Eli.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              I didn't see this team EVER drafting a QB, either...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I love this kid, what a great value , he is also very smart. What a steal

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  I think it's more likely that if Nassib plays well in preseason and any mop up duty that he may get, that he may be traded to a QB starved team for a 1st or 2nd. We've seen much precedent in the league recently.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                    I think it's more likely that if Nassib plays well in preseason and any mop up duty that he may get, that he may be traded to a QB starved team for a 1st or 2nd. We've seen much precedent in the league recently.
                    its not really our style to do the whole draft bait thing. i think they want to keep him as a quality backup and possible future starter

Comment

Too much speculation of a top 5 QB on the basis of drafting a QB in the fourth round (pay close attention to the syntax).
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        its not really our style to do the whole draft bait thing. i think they want to keep him as a quality backup and possible future starter
                        I agree with this..

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          I knew Pugh was an Eagles fan.....Nassib was too?
                          Yup. In the initial phone call with Nassib, Coughlin told him they'd have to drop his allegiance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I was kidding and your signature still makes me laugh.
                            Oh I wasn't talking or directing that at anyone in particular. Just throwing in some random Eagles backhand when I can.

Comment

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Didn't Eli do that?
                                LOL

Eli is a little spoiled...
                                Sad Sad Sad

Comment

Working...
                                X