Eli not in top 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli not in top 100

This is a joke. Dak in the top 10 really. Just hard to believe.

Come on. Eli has rarely made the top 100. He certainly wasn't going to make it coming off last year.

Comment

Originally posted by bashful View Post
      This is a joke. Dak in the top 10 really. Just hard to believe.
      Don't know about Dak in the top 10 , but Eli certainly didn't have a top 100 year last year.

Comment

I give 0 ****s about the NFL top 100. I haven't even watched a second of it. Eli wasn't even a top 15 QB this past season IMO.

Comment

ELI SUCKS
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            ELI SUCKS
            That ain't red.

Comment

Eli isnt even a top 100 QB in the NFL.
              Sad Sad Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

That ain't red.
                I know. I'm not colorblind.

​​​​​​
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

it's voted on by his peers and not enough of them saw him as a top 100 player

why care ?

Comment

This is strictly based on last year, and I can't say I disagree. Eli played poorly last year. There were contributing factors, but he wasn't good. Top 100, while it may sound like a lot, you can essentially think of it as the top 3 players from each team. Eli wasn't a top 3 player for the Giants last year. He may not have even been top 10.

If this list was based off of career success/stats, then Eli would definitely be included.
                    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                    Garrett Bolles - OT
                    David Njoku - TE
                    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Lol Dak in the top 10... What have you done for me lately hype league strikes again.

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        Lol Dak in the top 10... What have you done for me lately hype league strikes again.
                        I'm just curious but what do you mean by your last statement?? Are you saying strictly off of last year that Dak wasn't a top 10 qb??

I hope you know that they are not going off of cAreer accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

I'm just curious but what do you mean by your last statement?? Are you saying strictly off of last year that Dak wasn't a top 10 qb??

I'm saying that you could have been a top 10 QB behind that offensive line and a relentless rushing attack. Now that's hyperbole but my point still stands.

I just hate when ​​​​​​the hype train rolls around so early in a players career like we've seen time and time before only for them to come back to reality.

Dak is going to be good but he won't be top 10 next season. Teams have a full season of tape on him now. He still doesn't have to do much with the best OL and run game in the league.
                          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Eli has his 2 rings. Why worry? He should be able to squeeze into the HOF. he's a Pro-Bowler and 2x MVP. But Dak makes it??? this goes to show how many homers there are in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

When teams actually pressured him he looked like a rookie QB. Not bashing him, but hard to call him a top 10 player in the league playing in that offense. Just MO.

Comment

Working...
                              X