Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Giants still have nine unsigned unrestricted free agents.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'm glad the Beckum project is over.
    I was still waiting for it to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
      What games were you watching? The line played so much better when Deihl wasn't on the field
      That's really not true, but I'm not going to change your opinion.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Locklear played bettet than Deihl last season and it wasn't even close, not saying I want him resigned because I dont, but it is hard to play worse than Deihl did last year
        Still incorrect.

Watch the games again.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
          Still incorrect.

Watch the games again.
          I was gonna tell u the same thing crunch, usually I agree with your opinions too sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
            yes he was line produced when locklear played
            When PFF graded them out at the end of the year the difference between them was surprisingly not significant.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I was gonna tell u the same thing crunch, usually I agree with your opinions too sir.
              Diehl and Locklear gave up similar sacks and pressures. Locklear had more penalties.

Beatty had a couple of huge whiff highlights that fans focused on, hence the perceived difference. In actuality, DD is a much better OT than Locklear ever was and was about the same last year.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                When PFF graded them out at the end of the year the difference between them was surprisingly not significant.
                They both suck, and thats why I think people are nuts if they think we are not going to at least try to plug in Pugh at RT.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                  They both suck, and thats why I think people are nuts if they think we are not going to at least try to plug in Pugh at RT.
                  Locklear's career is likely to be over. Diehl is a rotational player now so we can only hope Pugh can impress in camp and take the job.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Locklear's career is likely to be over. Diehl is a rotational player now so we can only hope Pugh can impress in camp and take the job.
                    Yeah I think Diehl would be better off as a rotational guy inside best case scenario. He is just too slow laterally to keep up with anyone who has speed on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                      Well I wouldn't say "suck" considering the lack of sacks given up in general. People are a little too extreme in their appraisals imo.

But I agree that Pugh is most likely the front runner in the RT competition this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                        Well I wouldn't say "suck" considering the lack of sacks given up in general. People are a little too extreme in their appraisals imo.

But I agree that Pugh is most likely the front runner in the RT competition this summer.
                        The key will be if Pugh can learn quickly enough. Camp should be really interesting

Comment

Originally posted by luni View Post
                          The Giants still have nine unsigned unrestricted free agents. Here's the remaining list ...

I would really like to see sean locklear back or barden.

WR Rames Barden

TE Travis Beckum

DT Rocky Bernard

CB Bruce Johnson

OL Sean Locklear

RB Kregg Lumpkin

CB Justin Tryon

K Lawrence Tynes

CB Brian Witherspoon
                          They are not signed because none is worth a damn!
                          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

It would be nice if Tynes could come back

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                              It would be nice if Tynes could come back
                              From a nostalgic point of view as a guy who kicked us to two super bowls I completely agree.

Other than that, I have to ask, Why?

Comment

we won't re-sign any of them. IMO Locklear played much better then Diehl but that injury prob ended his career

Comment

Working...
                                X