Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years does Eli Manning have left as the Giants' quarterback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say 3 more years and he retires a Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

More like 99%
      I wouldn't say that high just based off of superbowl winning qbs. Farve, Peyton, Joe m, drew brees-

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

I wouldn't say that high just based off of superbowl winning qbs. Farve, Peyton, Joe m, drew brees-
        He will never play for another team. Never. It's not because he might not draw interest. It's because I strongly believe he doesn't want to play with anyone else.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          my guess he is plays 2 more and then call its quits. Including this season.
          I think he plays out his contract. At that point I think if there is a viable replacement and he is still playing at a high level, both he and the organization likely recognize the time is right and he likely retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I think he plays out his contract. At that point I think if there is a viable replacement and he is still playing at a high level, both he and the organization likely recognize the time is right and he likely retires.
            That would be basically the best and smoothest scenario. Hopefully it plays out that way.

I agree with you, he's definitely in for the next two years and depending on his play he stays for the third, after that I think it's over.
            All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Ill take all this pain for two superbowls anyday
              Two more you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He will never play for another team. Never. It's not because he might not draw interest. It's because I strongly believe he doesn't want to play with anyone else.
                Based on his insistence on a no trade clause in his contract I think you are correct that he will not play for another team.
                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  I would say at least 3-4 more years barring any injury.
                  safely 3. he has to do something soon. but now is the time to get him to bring up his replacement

Comment

at what level Eli will be playing when his contract expires is the big mystery, I would like to see him go out in style on a high note.

Comment

Definitely 2 years. Maybe 3

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Based on his insistence on a no trade clause in his contract I think you are correct that he will not play for another team.
                        As far as I'm concerned the no trade clause is irrelevant. Players like that clause so they can control where they get traded if the team is looking to move them.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Eli has 2 years left, 3 tops

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                            Definitely 2 years. Maybe 3
                            +1

You never know when older players drop off a cliff though ...

Comment

2 years is my guess. I dont think he gets to 3
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                                2 years is my guess. I dont think he gets to 3
                                The third year probably depends a lot on the development of Webb. If they think he's the man, then I agree that Eli's chances of a third year are much lower ....

Comment

Working...
                                X