Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants That Concern You This Coming Season...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants That Concern You This Coming Season...

Baas- Can he last a whole season
    Diehl- Slow
    Ross- Injuries
    Thomas- Injuries
    Webster- Poor Play
    Kiwanuka- Not that effective
    Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

I would also say Amukamara. It worries me because he has't been healthy a full season, and all our other CB's are not very good.

I hope we do not lose him this season.

Comment

Surprised Nicks isn't on your list. Beast when healthy, but can't stay healthy.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Could have if one Buc didn't purposly step on his foot with all his weight. Posters thought it was a mistake but not I.

Comment

Kiwi had the misfortune of being misused by Fewell. He can't bulk up to be an effective DE because he has LB duties and he can't slim down too much so he isn't useless on the line. He should be better now that he's more of a DE again.

Webster concerns me greatly. T2 as well.

Comment

Tuck. His play has been declining the past few seasons for whatever reason age injuries doesnt matter he is not the same player he was once was.

Comment

the LB spots is my biggest concern.. can Rivers and J Will stay healthy and what will get out of Connor..?

Comment

Perry Fewell, I'm still not sold that our only problems on defense were injuries, great coaches find ways to make do with what they have. I didn't see any noticable halftime adjustments last year. Lots of holes in our zone coverages and players out of position. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

RG - Will Snee return to form or continue his decline
                  RT - Rookie are always a concern
                  TE - New guy supposedly needs to work on his blocking
                  QB - Will Eli bounce back from a disappointing 2012 season?
                  DL - Will the strength of our team show up this year?
                  LB - It's tough to get excited about our corp of LB'ers.
                  DB's - Will they continue to rely on the INT?
                  Kicker - No more Lawrence Tynes.

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
                    Perry Fewell, I'm still not sold that our only problems on defense were injuries, great coaches find ways to make do with what they have. I didn't see any noticable halftime adjustments last year. Lots of holes in our zone coverages and players out of position. Hope I'm wrong.
                    My main beef with PF is specifically said lack of halftime adjustment. He does get more creative than Killdrive when it comes to personnel groupings... I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4 DT set for a play or two... although as soon as that comes out on the field, expect a lot of play action...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOldSchool View Post
                      Baas- Can he last a whole season
                      Diehl- Slow
                      Ross- Injuries
                      Thomas- Injuries
                      Webster- Poor Play
                      Kiwanuka- Not that effective
                      Hopefully we wont see Ross or Thomas play unless its on ST, but considering that our DBs are made of glass I'm not going to hold my breath

Comment

Surprised no one said Tuck... I think there are plenty of concerns to go around, but I also think there is plenty to get excited about!

Comment

I'm concerned about the OL. I hope that Pugh brings a youth infusion into the line and they play a lot better across the unit. Eli was getting more pressures and hurries than a lot of other folks, and it's all on his own pocket presence that he only got sacked 20 or so times. A better OL means both a better Eli and a better run game.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Ya know... I was gonna put him on that list, too... Nice call, Rudyy... and I love the "Giants fan since 525 BC!
                            Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                              Surprised no one said Tuck... I think there are plenty of concerns to go around, but I also think there is plenty to get excited about!
                              Almost every post in this thread is about the defense, seems we all have some concerns and no one is fighting. Am I in the right place? Oh right, it's only page 2. I agree there is plenty to be excited about.

Comment

Working...
                              X