Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOOD LORD... Michael Jasper is 6-4, 375 lbs......... three hundred and seventy five

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LORD... Michael Jasper is 6-4, 375 lbs......... three hundred and seventy five

Clog the middle? lol

Does he stick on the roster or what? Was with the Bills in 2011 but never played.

What's the story with this guy?

Dropped from 450 to 375.

Check out this workout video

Thanks to blu_buddha for posting.

He moves like guy 320 as they say in the video.... holy ****

Says in this video he was "a little over 390"

Has a 33" vertical......
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 08-11-2013, 02:10 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Does he like pancakes? The next refridgerator?

Comment

Omaha Nighthawks (2012)

The Nighthawks signed Jasper in September 2012, where he plays both ways as a starter on the offensive line and as a defensive tackle in goal-line situations.

From his wiki, he played DT on goal line situations, imagine trying to run through this guy. I'm pulling for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jasper

Comment

Interestingly enough he played both DT and OG in college. Having been 450 pounds is a little concerning from a health perspective, but if he can just stand his ground a RB would have to take a detour to get around him.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            roadblock?

Comment

Originally posted by Moecoastie77 View Post
              roadblock?
              Yup that's his nickname

Comment

Who's tougher Seawright or Jasper?
                Last edited by Diamondring; 05-04-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                  Who's tougher Searight or Jasper?
                  don't disrespect Jonas like that

Comment

this guy is a mountain! and he says he dropped 73lbs and feels great. like this guy! "the road block"!!

Comment

at 375 he is still way over weight.
                      I dont know anything about the kid but off the bat I bet he has slow feet, no change of direction ability, and prob gets winded after two plays.
                      Not in shape and not healthy for this kid at all....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

interesting...hope the big man and Rodgers both make the final roster and bring us effective play at the Nose!!!

Couple that with Linny Jo, Jenkins, Patterson on the inside with a (hopefully) reinvigorated JPP, Kiwi and Tuck on the outside and maybe, just maybe, we get some push at the point of attack.

Collapse that pocket baby!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

There's a WR that's a FA right now. His name is Ramses Barden, and he is 6'6. I bet we could just sign him, and utilize him in the red-zone where his height could be a difference maker. Sign him JR!
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            Interestingly enough he played both DT and OG in college. Having been 450 pounds is a little concerning from a health perspective, but if he can just stand his ground a RB would have to take a detour to get around him.
                            Call it the great circle route.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              There's a WR that's a FA right now. His name is Ramses Barden, and he is 6'6. I bet we could just sign him, and utilize him in the red-zone where his height could be a difference maker. Sign him JR!
                              I get the sarcasm and never bought the Barden hype. Size doesn't mean anything unless you figure out how to use it. Still, Barden was a draft choice and has had 4 years to prove something........to no avail. Jasper is just one of those juys that we pick up at this time of year who have enough to get a look. I think its an exciting time of year because some of these unheralded players will wind up helping us.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X