Better CB: Janoris Jenkins or Josh Norman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better CB: Janoris Jenkins or Josh Norman

Giants Fans Who Would You Say Is A Better Player/CB: Janoris Jenkins or Josh Norman
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I'm on the side that Norman is overrated, as I prefer a CB that can man up. He gets beat too often in man coverage, in my opinion, so I prefer Jenkins.

Jenkins has turned out to be a pleasant surprise to me. I did not like paying a CB that much in FA, but he's has earned every dollar in my opinion. In our scheme, I'd take him over most.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Norman was not even a top ten cb in the NFC last year, and the AFC has more talent at corner. He, like a lot of players, benefited from a friendly system to his skill set, and other position groups making his job easier - when he was in Carolina. Jenkins was easily a top ten corner in the entire league last year.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.

Comment

Jackrabbit's the man!!

Comment

Norman is not as good and he is also a jerk off

Jenkins head and shoulders above him
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Norman seems to think he's a lot better than the fans do....

Comment

Jackrabit all day. Wouldn't say Norman is bad though, Carolina really suffered without him. Like Jolio Jones getting over 300 receiving yards verses Carolina would not have happened if they still had Norman.

Comment

Jenkins is a better CB by a mile. Norman is all talk than anything else.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
                  I'm on the side that Norman is overrated, as I prefer a CB that can man up. He gets beat too often in man coverage, in my opinion, so I prefer Jenkins.

Jenkins has turned out to be a pleasant surprise to me. I did not like paying a CB that much in FA, but he's has earned every dollar in my opinion. In our scheme, I'd take him over most.
                  Agree with this. I was really way off on Jenkins, I thought they paid top dollar for a mediocre CB when they first signed him. I really missed on that and very happy that I did.

Comment

What Norman does is much easier, he's a cover 3 guy who will get booked on if you put him in man (him in man vs Beckham is one of the most embarrassing and unfair things I've seen on a football field)

Janoris will follow and man up your best guy, and lock his *** down so.. Janoris by a good bit
                    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Not even close.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

lol @ norman is not good. smh , JJ is good also , they both are very good. these newer rules make it tough on cb's.

Comment

Jenkins and its not even close.

Comment

There is NO comparison.......All Pro vs All Overrated
                            Jenkins for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                              What Norman does is much easier, he's a cover 3 guy who will get booked on if you put him in man (him in man vs Beckham is one of the most embarrassing and unfair things I've seen on a football field)

Janoris will follow and man up your best guy, and lock his *** down so.. Janoris by a good bit

It's like a man playing against children. Especially at the 0:57 mark.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X