Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Pugh at MetLife..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nKswXoyhUQ

Did anyone else kinda chuckle when he said the Giants make the playoffs year in and year out? But seriously, he seems like a great person. I wasn't high on the pick, but I'm glad we have him.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Did anyone else kinda chuckle when he said the Giants make the playoffs year in and year out? But seriously, he seems like a great person. I wasn't high on the pick, but I'm glad we have him.
      He was an Eagles fan. Cut him some slack, we are secretly like Gods to those people. Not that they'd admit it. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        Thanks for the vid bro. He seems like a very up beat kid, can't wait to hit the field and get started.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Good video. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            thanks for the link...beagles fan huh? well didn't Tuck use to like Boys? haha

Originally posted by Bing Crosby View Post
            He was an Eagles fan. Cut him some slack, we are secretly like Gods to those people. Not that they'd admit it. :-P
            I like this ^

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

LOOL true
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                He's right about us making the playoffs year in and year out. One year we're in, the next year we're out, and then we're back in, then we're out again...

Comment

Originally posted by KidA View Post
                  He's right about us making the playoffs year in and year out. One year we're in, the next year we're out, and then we're back in, then we're out again...
                  We don't always make the playoffs, but when we do, we prefer to win on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                    We don't always make the playoffs, but when we do, we prefer to win on the road.
                    And win the Super Bowl!!!
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

hahaha classic.he seems like a good guy,hope he does great for the gmen.
                      '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                        Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        And win the Super Bowl!!!
                        +1
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Man, it has to be tough for his family to now have to root for the Giants... Would you guys be able to root for the Eagles if your brother was drafted by them? Or would you just root for him... and the Giants?
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Man, it has to be tough for his family to now have to root for the Giants... Would you guys be able to root for the Eagles if your brother was drafted by them? Or would you just root for him... and the Giants?
                            I couldn't do it, no way

Comment

Working...
                            X