This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

Do you get annoyed by that or.something why are you trying to egg him on. He's doing nothing but stating empirical fact: you yourself said you're a Steelers fan and that ur family is Steelers fans...u did say that.

nah I'm just playing around in response to the notion bc he likes eli more than u he isn t a true giants fan bc only u know the appropiate level of admiration and can speak as such you represent the whole so have at it...just saying that's the kind of thing where if u for some reason made a joke about u being a troll all this time most would not be surprised in the least...

man I've been really lame today there's been so much pettiness I got sucked into it simply by reading the threads

real football pls real football talk pls.
    I wouldn't say I'm a Steelers fan, but i certainly cheer for them because I have roots in Pittsburgh. People can take that as they will, i really couldn't care less. Linked in my sig, EDM pretty much said he doesn't take the Giants very seriously. Same can't be said for me. It's that simple.

At the end of the day, this place is a source of entertainment and news. And, Eli threads are by far the most entertaining. Call it morbid fascination as I trolled the Jets forums when they had Tebow.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post

I wouldn't say I'm a Steelers fan, but i certainly cheer for them because I have roots in Pittsburgh. People can take that as they will, i really couldn't care less. Linked in my sig, EDM pretty much said he doesn't take the Giants very seriously. Same can't be said for me. It's that simple.

At the end of the day, this place is a source of entertainment and news. And, Eli threads are by far the most entertaining. Call it morbid fascination as I trolled the Jets forums when they had Tebow.
      I won't question your Steelers fandom. I'm sure you take them very seriously. So seriously that you need to come onto these boards and troll Giants fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

I won't question your Steelers fandom. I'm sure you take them very seriously. So seriously that you need to come onto these boards and troll Giants fans.
        One great thing about Eli nearing the end of his career is that when he is gone, so will you be.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

One great thing about Eli nearing the end of his career is that when he is gone, so will you be.
          Is that the reason or is it because football is your life and not mine? Oh wait you don't know me. So your opinion doesn't matter.

Comment

Is that the reason or is it because football is your life and not mine? Oh wait you don't know me. So your opinion doesn't matter.
            I'd miss you anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'd miss you anyways.
              aww Skip just won't let it go. Don't worry I have all the attributes you look for in a poster. Tenacity, ferociousness and stupid things like that.

Comment

aww Skip just won't let it go. Don't worry I have all the attributes you look for in a poster. Tenacity, ferociousness and stupid things like that.
                Look...I'm not getting into this personal back and forth with you. Go name calling with someone else.

Comment

Except when you basically attack a person's value and character by defining them according to a difference in opinion over eli ie this ridiculously egotistical behavior of trying to claim that when eli retires so too all his fans from being giants fans. Failing to realize most like myself love eli almost entirely bc he's a giant.

anyways if you can stop claiming people can contribute nothing of worth by defining them as being homer fanboy with blinders and can stop claiming people will leave when eli retires as an insult to their fandom bc it isn t identical to yours, and can stop legitimately comm g here to egg people on to get your jollies (as you ms and Rosie have all several times made actual posts bragging about coming here to instigate posters for your amusement and entertainment you actually have all worded it even worse than I detail) then I have no issue with you even if yuou said your family is made up if die hard Steelers fan you grew up rooting for the Steelers and consider yourself a Steelers fan again things u actually said so hopefully it's not construed as an insult.

but yeah I am just sick and tired of this clique bs and I'm being honest here: just about everyone else is now too fwiw

Comment

And uour first claim is not accurate.

you did in fact say you were in fact a Steelers fan.

you attributed it to growing up around die hard Steelers fans as your family was and in steeler nation. I mean I can't hate on that u were a kid growing up with your family I'm a giants fan bc growing up my family was and when they grew up their family before them was etc...im not saying you aren't a giants fan I am saying you are probably the last person on this earth who should go around trying to claim when a person is and isn't going to be a giants fan...especially for rooting for one of their players more than you.

that's the truly funny thing the foundation for your cliques despising of giants fans is they root for one of the team's players more than you o I swear can't make this stuff up

Comment

• We seem to have stopped discussing football.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                      X