Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Eli Manning Admits He's Addicted To Winning Super Bowls

http://www.giants101.com/2013/05/05/...g-super-bowls/

Excerpt: "Rare is the moment you see anything other than a stoic Eli Manning. In fact, you can probably count on your hands how many times you've seen him show any emotion. But in arecent interview with Brandon Steiner, the New York Giants quarterback opened up and shared some uncharacteristic thoughts. Included? His addiction … to winning Super Bowls.

“That’s the thing about championships – once you experience one or two, you never get satisfied,” Manning said. “It’s a feeling you want again. It’s that high. I’ve never done drugs, but that’s what it must feel like. It’s a feeling you want again. Makes you work through the whole off-season and make that total commitment.”

At 32 years of age and after nine seasons in the NFL, Manning has already won two Lombardi Trophies and the MVP award that accompanies them. But that's not enough for the youngest Manning, who has his sights set on several more." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

His play shows that he tried his best but it wasn't god enough.

Comment

he never inhaled

Comment

thats why Eli will go down as the greatest NY Giants qb!

2 more sbs would be ideal for him.....and us!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
          His play shows that he tried his best but it wasn't god enough.
          Agreed. The eli manning experiment ended in complete failure, let the Nassib era bevin as I see him as someone who doesn't buckle under the pressure. ..

Comment

They have a 12 step program for that. If I'm not mistaken, step nine is to join the Philadelphia Eagles.
            Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
              Agreed. The eli manning experiment ended in complete failure, let the Nassib era bevin as I see him as someone who doesn't buckle under the pressure. ..
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                HAHAHA Good one, but you are supposed to use red ink...

I'd love to see his habit get re-upped. Let him stay hooked for another 6 - 8 years. Then do his rehab in Canton Ohio.
                # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

I'm addicted to something too.....Victor's salsa.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    And the van..?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      And the van..?
                      Yeah..I love that van..good times in it, if you know what I mean......

Comment

Yeah..I love that van..good times in it, if you know what I mean......

Comment

I liked it at first too, but I think the salsa dance is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                            I liked it at first too, but I think the salsa dance is getting old.
                            Not for me. I couldn't careless.

Comment

Wow!! I could have just as easily said.....

"“That’s the thing about drugs– once you experience one or two, you never get satisfied,” Manning said. “It’s a feeling you want again. It’s that high. I’ve never won a Super Bowl, but that’s what it must feel like. It’s a feeling you want again. Makes you work through the whole off-season and make that total commitment.”
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X