Giants player drops sure TD pass from eli in GB playoff game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants player drops sure TD pass from eli in GB playoff game

score: packers 10 giants 6. So called elite WR beckham drops Eli manning pass because of boat trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aOffogdd4Y @ 57:25

Wait no! that was plaxico dropping a pass right in his hands that would have turned the tide of the game....Maybe it IS hard to catch passes in the cold...no its totally the boat trip!
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

You really comparing odb in gb to what burress did there...on any level...?we pretty much win bc he impacts the game the way he did...we pretty much lost bc of how odb impacted the game the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
      You really comparing odb in gb to what burress did there...on any level...?we pretty much win bc he impacts the game the way he did...we pretty much lost bc of how odb impacted the game the way he did.
      Yeah that ODJ should consider himself lucky to be blessed enough to catch throws from a QB who is as consistently brilliant as Eli Manning.

haha.

If it weren't for OBJ bailing out Eli routinely the Giants wouldn't sniff the playoffs. Let me guess though? thats not the case right?? tell me why. Im sure you've conjured a gem.

Comment

Comparing Plaxico's performance in the 2007 NFCCC to OBJ's playoff performance last season is absurd

Comment

uh ultimately what was the outcome of the two seasons/games being compared?

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Haha. This is gold. The fact that this is still being talked about proves it was part of the problem.
            Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Plaxico has a ring

Odell has a sting

Comment

If Odell dropping the pass during the playoff game was caused by the boat trip then all of the other passes he dropped during the regular season must have been caused by him planning the boat trip. Just like I'm sure all of the players on the defense who whiffed on the Hail Mary pass must have been thinking about the same boat trip that none of them went on. People need to let the boat trip go since it didn't cause the Giants to lose to Green Bay.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

This thread is why people should never, ever make a football team the entire focus of their lives. Go outside, find a hobby, have a few beers, volunteer your time somewhere......ANYTHING to take your mind off of a stupid ****ing BOAT TRIP that a handful of pro athletes took back in January.

Its seriously disturbing that anyone could still obsess over this crap. Its over, its done. Move on
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

You take a trip on a boat then lose the game, you pay the price!
                    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                      score: packers 10 giants 6. So called elite WR beckham drops Eli manning pass because of boat trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aOffogdd4Y @ 57:25

Wait no! that was plaxico dropping a pass right in his hands that would have turned the tide of the game....Maybe it IS hard to catch passes in the cold...no its totally the boat trip!
                      F that boat trip! I was pissed too but I think this is a dead issue...lets move on...hes gonna win games for us this year...damn.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post

F that boat trip! I was pissed too but I think this is a dead issue...lets move on...hes gonna win games for us this year...damn.
                        Just like he helped win games for us last season as well. Yes we all need to move on.

Comment

Is it just me, or has this been the longest off season EVER on this board?
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I just thought it was irony. Plax drops a TD that he hailed into his chest, giants go down at half 6-10. Then giants D holds the packer to like <50 yards in he second half. Giants ultimately win.

OBJ dropped a pass when the giants were leading and that drop is talked about forever even though giants give up a first half hail mary TD and packers walk all over them in the second half.

Comment

They actually mention during that game that in 2007 the giants LED THE NFL IN DROPS WITH 42....

Comment

Working...
                              X