Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which current Giant most likely to still be on the team in 7 years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which current Giant most likely to still be on the team in 7 years?

Not eli, too old

No running back...longevity too short.

Wouldn't mind if it were Landon Collins but with his style he may decline quickly when he nears 30 and Giants could have moved on from him.

Beckham is a super star and it's just hard to predict what will happen when he becomes a free agent, restricted or not.

Had thought of going with the lesser known young WR, Sterling Shepherd. If he continues to perform in whatever system they're running, he could be a relatively easy piece to keep on the roster. But alas WRs just seem to move around a lot.

So I'm going with Flowers. He's only 23 and Olineman careers can extend well into their 30's. And they seem easier to keep on the roster than so-called "talent" positions.
    Last edited by William; 07-10-2017, 10:48 AM.

Eli

Comment

Errr as a coach maybe. But at 36, no way hes playing in 7 years at 43 (here or anywhere else)

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        Eli
        Then it would be "being #1 in tds and yards doesn't mean anything in today's nfl and he only lasted because of his chuck and duck".

Comment

Eli
          Beat me to it...

Comment

Eli
            lol. my luck , i die of a heart attack the week before we change QB.s

Comment

Zach DeOssie
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Odell and Landon will most likely(and hopefully) be here for a very long time

if Davis Webb pans out as Eli's replacement a couple years from now, then him as well

Comment

Ereck Flowers over Landon and Odell.. alrighty then..

Comment

Landon Collins and Apple

Comment

Sterling Sheppard, Snapple Apple, LC and Flowers

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                        Sterling Sheppard, Snapple Apple, LC and Flowers

I think it's Odell. I actually don't think Sheppard will make it past his rookie deal. Odell's contract will prevent the Giants from paying anyone else big money at that position.

Comment

Odell. Maybe Davis WEbb

Comment

Answer is obvious - Marky Mark Herzlich.

Comment

If, he turns out to be serviceable. Davis (Spider) Webb . Figure he will be sitting next 3yrs . The , hopefully starting. Worst scenerio he will be a lifetime no. 2 QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X