Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which current Giant most likely to still be on the team in 7 years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis Webb Future QB

Comment

Corey Washington. Such a stud. I can't imagine him ever going anywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by blucru View Post
        Davis Webb Future QB
        These backups have a way of moving around a lot too. It's like if they haven't produced for the team they're on (even though they've had little to no chance) then they're gone. And if they show any signs of starter potential than another team grabs them in free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by blucru View Post
          Davis Webb Future QB
          +1

WRs and Safeties have short NFL lifespans = unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post

I think it's Odell. I actually don't think Sheppard will make it past his rookie deal. Odell's contract will prevent the Giants from paying anyone else big money at that position.
            That is my fear too. I think Shep is awesome but have the feeling someone will offer him way more than we can pay after his rookie deal.
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post

I think it's Odell. I actually don't think Sheppard will make it past his rookie deal. Odell's contract will prevent the Giants from paying anyone else big money at that position.
              By the time we pay ODB, Eli will be otw out so that will save lots of cap space

Comment

Webb is highly uncertain. If he doesn't develop into a starter he'll be gone.

I'm surprised no one has hit on the right answer -- Brad Wing. He's a very good punter, he's 26 and plays a position with relatively low injury risk and good prospects for longevity.

Comment

Few

Comment

John Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Pisarczik View Post
                      Webb is highly uncertain. If he doesn't develop into a starter he'll be gone.

I'm surprised no one has hit on the right answer -- Brad Wing. He's a very good punter, he's 26 and plays a position with relatively low injury risk and good prospects for longevity.
                      Actually, Wing is a good guess....

Comment

Working...
                      X