Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

Look at the bright side Saint. Look at my post count and when I joined lol
    LOL Just noticed your post count. Is that the secret of obtaining Modship? I kid. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

At my current rate, it will take me 30 years.
      too bad Morehead will try to dimish that accomplishment too saying he put up most of his numbers when internet speeds were much slower in the 90s.

Anyone can put up 60k posts in this era.

Comment

At my current rate, it will take me 30 years.
        Got me beat... and I joined in 2001! I may need to pass my account onto my son just to reach that post count!
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
          too bad Morehead will try to dimish that accomplishment too saying he put up most of his numbers when internet speeds were much slower in the 90s.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by brad View Post

Got me beat... and I joined in 2001! I may need to pass my account onto my son just to reach that post count!
            just post one liners or irrelevant memes like skip and you'll catchup in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

That's funny.

Comment

• Nice to have seen all play but 1.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

• Originally posted by Glaw View Post

Maybe try to fix the problem so we can ALL enjoy this place more. The dude starts a thread about Eli maybe being 6th in some stats and even acknowledges his int, problem and you have to go into attack mode.

"Do you guys know how easy it is to throw for yards and TD's these days? Really? These "all time stats" mean nothing in the context of the history of the league. Our guy will get passed by other decent QB's who play a long time after HE retires.

It's all just nonsense."

Why not just say cool?
                  I usually try to stay out of Manning threads because they're so repetitive but I haven't seen anyone in this thread, attack him or his play or his stats.

That's what I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by lasion2 View Post

I figured out how to quote, I think. Everyone is a "fan" in their own way. My Mets fandom is an acidic, poorly realized hope. My devils fandom is more of a nostalgic reverie with expectations for the #1 draft pick. My 76ers fandom is a newcomers optimistic doubt in the process.

this is all just entertainment. Let's treat it as such and as fans, extend the divertissement to this space without making it the equivalent of a blue vs red political cogitation.
                    If no one else has, I'm calling out the use of divertissement.

Perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                      Because he a two time SB MVP. The end. That list includes Bart Starr, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Tom Brady and Eli Manning. 3 HOFers and 2 locks.
                      Hey Bro, not to slight your comment but not many QB's get even 1 SB under their belt. Eli got 2, plus the 2 MVP's for those SB's. Plus his 48,000+ pass yards isn't anything to sneeze at. His brother had a pass happy offense and he had the weapons to get those pass yards along with being an exceptional QB.

Comment

LOL Just noticed your post count. Is that the secret of obtaining Modship? I kid. :-)
                        TBH I've been a lurker on here for years but never posted because I forgot the username. Lol When I kept failing to login with a name I use for almost everything I thought it was the password

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I usually try to stay out of Manning threads because they're so repetitive but I haven't seen anyone in this thread, attack him or his play or his stats.

That's what I see.
                          So you're admitting your hair doesn't stand up when myself, MS, or Gumby enter the room?

Comment

• Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

TBH I've been a lurker on here for years but never posted because I forgot the username. Lol When I kept failing to login with a name I use for almost everything I thought it was the password
                            Man you went from being a mod to riding the bench?

Comment

• Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post

AND, THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT: lol!

isn't that picture true? I mean statistically speaking Eli is the first to beat the SAME QB in 2 SB's..

Comment

• ^ and the "XX" is for the 2 Brady cross-offs.

Comment

Working...
                                X