Numbers don't lie: Why Giants QB Eli Manning is a lock for Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
    There are people on these boards that get personally insulted anytime praise is heaped on our QB.

Root for the giants and if there is a report you don't like just ignore it, or trash the writer instead of acting like someone molested you on a nyc subway train. .
    That is one messed up vision DS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Its not the first time he's told people to kill themselves. I dont know why he's still allowed to keep posting, I'd have fragged him months ago.
      What his signature again? If you haven't done it, you cannot talk about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

What his signature again? If you haven't done it, you cannot talk about it?
        Something dumb like that, yeah. I've had him on ignore for about a month, so I cant see it. I only see his nonsense posts when people quote him
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

New one for me. Sometimes it's good to not be up on evolved communication, I suppose.
          I sort of figured it out pretty quickly the first time he did it, but I verified it in Google, and sure enough, someone out there actually wants people to kill themselves because he doesn't like their opinions. Imagine that.
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
            There are people on these boards that get personally insulted anytime praise is heaped on our QB.

Root for the giants and if there is a report you don't like just ignore it, or trash the writer instead of acting like someone molested you on a nyc subway train. .
            It's 1 thing to make a claim and provide reasonable foundation for it.

it's entirely another to label those who think different as being some how inferior.

that's what the issue here it isn t even disagreeing with the comment or claim made. It's far more its dismissing a person and that's why the same few can pretty much troll a wide net over the years. Here's how.

I see a claim made by someone I disagree with, I state why and provide data to support my claim.
            the other way is to start calling people extremist homers incapable of taking off their blinders.
            it becomes the person is incapable of even making a point.

so what happens the person noe has to defend themselves and not even the point they made, which was also insulted alongside the individual.

that's the issue here and why I say superiority complex. If a person starts going around mass defining those of similar pov as being dismissed goods and devoid of any rational thought, homers and extremists solely bc their opinions differ, you have a superiority complex imo.

gametime (and sorry for citing you its a compliment fwiw) has a different pov about eli than I in fact most do i don't even need to cite gametime its pretty much everyone here aside 4. They all differ in their pov of eli than I do but I respect most if not all and can converse with them should I be fortunate enough.

the fact some even try and claim its their pov on eli and not their dismissive behaviors just further exemplifies what I'm highlighting.

I mean ffs where else can even over the top giants fans go to praise its players than here....to think fellow giants fans woulduse that as the foundation for trying to divide this place up...which is why it's really just a small group of continual posters and everyone else getting tired of it.

more and more are gonna follow the whole route I know I did: stop coming and commenting like 90% of what was the routine before...its not just me its a lot of posters...bc who wants to come see people insult others than act as victims over it...its giants football...and the mucked up 5hing is we get trolled ourselves into these kinds of discussions bc many just want to share our frustrations bc it's gone on far too long

Comment

• This thread and the other 1 are perfect examples of what I have been trying to explain bc it happened to me bc I believed eli could win a Sb and Sb mvp before he won 1 and the thought considered ridic..
              it was in irrational I am a homer with blinders on I'm a fanboy etc...nevwr once did I do anything but post my pov and data supporting it. But it then became different it wasn't trying to defend my position it was trying to defend how I have value and am capable of intelligent thought. And I and anyone will passionately try to prove as much.

so when a former poster who was a mod refers to those who see eli as more than he does as extremist homers with blinders on incapable of rational thought and incapable of a process as good as his, and then tries claiming its his pov on eli that has people calling him out...

well I think nothing more needs to be said. And I didn't insult anyone I don't think I merely quoted the actual comments and thoughts shared even in this thread.

this is why people get passionate and defend themselves they get dismissed as worthless bc they see eli more than aforementioned and as far as I've been here they've actually been the least accurate concerning eli without hindsight so fwiw
              Last edited by giantsfan420; 07-13-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I sort of figured it out pretty quickly the first time he did it, but I verified it in Google, and sure enough, someone out there actually wants people to kill themselves because he doesn't like their opinions. Imagine that.
                Well, maybe it's just a playful insult. Someone told me GFY a while back, and I took it as "good for you".

Comment

Do you have me on ignore too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    Lots of new ground covered yet again.

white mouse run NIH.jpg
                    love it!!!!!!!!!
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I have used that on here before but mine was GFYS....

figured it was self explanatory....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Well, maybe it's just a playful insult. Someone told me GFY a while back, and I took it as "good for you".
                        Judging by the poster who said it, I'm about 99.99999% sure he wants people to kill themselves for not agreeing with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          This thread and the other 1 are perfect examples of what I have been trying to explain bc it happened to me bc I believed eli could win a Sb and Sb mvp before Morehead is awesome he won 1 and the thought considered ridic..
                          it was in irrational I am a homer with blinders on I'm a fanboy etc...nevwr once did I do anything but post my pov and data supporting it. But it then became different Morehead is awesome it wasn't trying to defend my position it was trying to defend how I have value and am capable of intelligent thought. And I and anyone will passionately try to prove as much.

so when a former poster who was a mod refers to those who see eli as more than he does as extremist homers with blinders on incapable of rational thought and Morehead is awesome.incapable of a process as good as his, and then tries claiming its his pov on eli that has people calling him out...

well I think nothing more needs to be said. And I didn't insult anyone I don't think I merely quoted the actual comments and thoughts shared even in this thread.

this is why people get passionate and defend Morehead is awesome themselves they get dismissed as worthless bc they see eli more than aforementioned and as far as I've been here they've actually been the least accurate concerning eli without hindsight so fwiw
                          Inside all that rambling I think I saw "Morehead is awesome".........Just sayin'.
                          Last edited by Morehead State; 07-13-2017, 08:26 PM.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Inside all that rambling I think I saw "Morehead is awesome".........Just sayin'.
                            Right before "nothing more needs to be said".
                            Last edited by jimmie ray; 07-13-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• I never get why Giants fans argue about Eli so much. It is simple. Eli is a very good player with two Super Bowl mvps and makes boneheaded throws time to time. What the argument there?

As a side note is there anyway to change a username?
                              Last edited by gntsfn; 07-13-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                                This thread and the other 1 are perfect examples of what I have been trying to explain bc it happened to me bc I believed eli could win a Sb and Sb mvp before he won 1 and the thought considered ridic..
                                it was in irrational I am a homer with blinders on I'm a fanboy etc...nevwr once did I do anything but post my pov and data supporting it. But it then became different it wasn't trying to defend my position it was trying to defend how I have value and am capable of intelligent thought. And I and anyone will passionately try to prove as much.

so when a former poster who was a mod refers to those who see eli as more than he does as extremist homers with blinders on incapable of rational thought and incapable of a process as good as his, and then tries claiming its his pov on eli that has people calling him out...

this is why people get passionate and defend themselves they get dismissed as worthless bc they see eli more than aforementioned and as far as I've been here they've actually been the least accurate concerning eli without hindsight so fwiw
                                I would think most posters on here are aware of the people that have an axe to grind with Eli. If you are not aware of this just read the posts about Eli being 6th or something like that in yards and the ones in the memorabilia bs and you will learn in a hurry. If they can dish out insults and not be able to take it then **** them.
                                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X