No announcement yet.

How to beat the pesky birds this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to beat the pesky birds this year?

I want to finally beat them twice... what gives?

Just tell Pat to go to the games instead of rehearsing with Tiffany.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

4 WR sets.....engram lined up in backfield with perkins.

Comment

Bench Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
          4 WR sets.....engram lined up in backfield with perkins.
          I think that's the way were going to attack them. Beat them with our passing game, heck were going to have to beat everybody that way but especially the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            Excelsior!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I thibk we need to do the george costanza in beating the eagles. Do everything the exact opposite.
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                  I thibk we need to do the george costanza in beating the eagles. Do everything the exact opposite.
                  Tuna on toast!!!
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post

Excelsior!
                    Don't you believe in America's team Randy??? I'll give you 10 points....no way you don't take that bet....
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

Tuna on toast!!!
                      Hi my name is george, I'm unemployed and live with my parents.
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Oh god I HATE the Eagles so much but the good news is that they're both 1PM games and the Eagles always manage to give the G-Men fits in Prime Time but during the day the Giants just go about their business so maybe we can sweep them this season
                        I'm expecting sweeps of both Philly and Wsh. and split with the Cowboys which would give them 5-1 in division and that should be enough to win the NFC East Crown

Comment

**** the Eagles.
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

**** the Eagles.
                            BIG +1 !!!

Comment

Do what we usually do, pound iso runs into the strong point of their defense and avoid fly and corner routes to counter their press man... cause we're a bunch of ****ing geniuses

Comment

Working...
                              X